•01

yall i had a whole ass plot for this and almost forgot what it was... tw: eating disorder, abuse

Kenma's POV

I sat on my bed, adjusting my binder so that I had it on before Kuroo came to get me for school. I quickly put on a shirt and layed down on the bed, playing animal crossing to cover up what I had previously been doing.

"Kenma-san!" Kuroo screamed, opening my door. "Why aren't you- nevermind, you're Kenma. We have morning practice, come on," he dragged me off my bed. "Kuro, stoooooooop," I said, dragging the "o" in stop.

"Get changed," he shoved me into my bathroom with my clothes. He always knew I was uncomfortable changing in front of others, but I never told him why. I'm trans. I was born female. But Kuroo doesn't know that. Nobody does. My parents hate me for it.

I changed and walked out, grabbing my psp and putting my messenger bag over my shoulder. I walked outside, taking my psp out and playing cod as we walked to school.

"Here, Kenma, eat. You need food," Kuroo held an apple pie poptart in front of my face and waving it around. "I'm not hungry Kuro," I said, walking towards the gym where Yaku was waiting.

"Yaku! Kenma won't eat!" Kuroo screamed. "Kuro, why? I already said I'm not hungry," I pleaded. "No, Kenma. You have to eat. It's how you get your energy," Yaku said, staring at me. I pulled my eyes down to my psp.

"Kenmaaaaaa~ eat," Kuroo pleaded. "No. I'm not eating, let's just practice," I said more firmly. "Kenma. Eat," Yaku glared at me. "No, please stop," I said, thoughts racing, thinking about my family yelling at me that I'm fat and need to stop eating, eyes tearing up. "Kenma, come on," Kuroo said, shoving the poptart in my face. "No, stop, please don't make me eat," I said, literally about to fucking cry.

"Kenma, honey, are you ok?" Yaku said, mom mode activated. "Yeah, I'm fine, just forget it," I said, walking into the gym. I know Yaku didn't believe that I was fine but he didn't say anything for my sake.

When we got in the gym Coach Nekomata called us over to talk. "So, everyone, we're having a practice match with Fukurodani Academy today, after school. Now go practice," he waved us off.

"Kenma-senpai, set to me," Lev poked me. "No, go practice receiving with Yaku," I moved away from him. "Kenmaaaaaa~ come on, Yaku's mean," he continued to plead. "No, Lev," I walked towards Kuroo, but he continued to follow me. I picked up my glass water bottle and took a drink. He poked me again, "Why're you acting like a bitch-senpai?" I dropped my water bottle and it shattered all over the floor. 'you're a little bitch, you know that?' my father said as he pushed me into a wall and beat me. the memory flooded my entire brain.

I started shaking and I backed into the wall, shrinking down with my knees to my chest. "Kenma?" Lev walked away, probably to find Yaku or Kuroo. "Kenma-san?" Yaku kneeled down next to me, trying to figure out what's wrong. "Lev, what the fuck did you do?" Kuroo shoved him. "A-all I did was say he was acting like a bitch..." Lev looked at the ground.

"Kenma-san what's wrong? Hey, honey are you ok?" Yaku grabbed my hand and I snatched it away. Yamamoto was holding Kuroo back seeing as he was trying to hurt Lev. "S-stop, Kuroo, d-don't hurt him. I-I'm fine, ok. I'm just g-gonna go," I stood up and ran away to the back of the school. Of course, Kuroo followed me.

"Kenma, are you sure you're ok?" Kuroo asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I layed down on the ground. "We have practice come on," he picked me up by my collar as if I was a cat and dragged me to the gym. "We're talking later," he said sternly. I nodded and let him drag me all the way into the gym.

Time skip to the practice match with Fukurodani

Me and Kuroo stood by the net when two men who were hot asf walked in. (bokuto and akaashi of course) My jaw dropped to the floor. These men were just so... wow. I looked up at Kuroo and he held the same expression but with more... hunger you could say.

"Kuro, d-do you see them too? Or am I seeing angels?" I asked him. "Y-yeah. They're so pretty," he stared with me at these two absolute angels.

"You two! Get your head out of the clouds and get ready!" Yaku slapped us both and we started to warm up for the practice match.

We got on the court and Kuroo shook hands with their captain, one of the angels. I noticed the other angel was the setter.

The match started with Yamamoto serving. He served it perfectly to their number 7 and he received it, sending it straight to the setter and I stared directly at him, seeing his perfect form as he yelled "Bokuto-san!" and set it directly to their number 4, the captain and when Kuroo went to block him I saw him wink at the ace as he stared directly at him and caught him off guard, causing him to miss the spike and the ball flew into the hands of the Fukurodani coach.

"AGHAASHI," the ace, Bokuto, whined to the setter. "It's ok, Bokuto-san. You'll get the next one," I continued to pay attention to those two as Yamamoto serves the ball extremely low and it hit the back of my head, causing my tiny build to fall down.

I turned around and stared right at him. "K-Kenma-san I-I didn't mean to-" I cut him off. "Save it. Just shut up and don't do it again," I muttered. "Hey, you ok, Kenma?" Yaku asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine, my head just hurts a little," I said. Yeah that was a lie. My head hurt like a bitch but I couldn't tell Yaku because he'd worry.

Fukurodani took the ball and their number 7 served it to Yaku, who sent the ball to me and I set it to Kai, but it was a little off. He managed to hit it but it went directly into the block.

My head was clouded with pain by the time we finished the first set, which Fukurodani had one.

"So, Kenma, how should we win this set?" Kuroo asked me like he does every time. I was trying to think but my head hurt so bad it was impossible to. "Uhhh... I-" And in that moment, I passed out.

Akaashi's POV

The small, beautiful setter passed out. My motherly instincts turned on and I jumped over the bench and ran to the child along with the short libero.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked the libero. "Uhh, his breathing is labored... and his head," he pulled his hand away from the boy's head. "What could be wrong with his breathing?" I asked. "I don't know... I mean, we could look at his chest," the libero shrugged. I removed his shirt and we saw... a binder. "Kenma's... trans?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise bitches. sorry thats what i call people the only bitch you are is a bad one. periodt. anyways heres a new story. uhhh have fun with this ig