chapter 2

hey. I am Christopher knight. I'm the worlds most feared gang leader. I'm all bad news. I'm a devil sent from above and I need to find an angel who is good enough to tame me.

Skylar's POV

I came around when I felt cold that's the time when it hits me. The recent activities between me and my dad.

Now I began my journey to take a bath." Yeah baby I will see you tonight when that stupid daughter of mine goes to sleep" he said on his phone. probably taking to the women he said he was dating. how could he replace my mom? she was everything. I mean I can't replace her even if the world was bought for me.

I slowly limped my way to my room if you want to call that. After taking a long painful bath I got out and changed to something that doesn't have blood. I crawled under the mattress and let the darkness consume me.

* * *

I woke up to the sudden sounds of shouting. I crawled myself into a ball and kept repeating everything was going to be alright.

I didn't know how long I was in the state but I was snapped out of my thoughts when a hand was placed on my shoulder.

I looked up to see that guy from the dinner. I didn't care if he was a stranger, I wanted to be hugged so I hugged him. For my surprise he hugged me tight like my life depended on it. That's when I hissed in pain.

"Skylar who did this to you"

"um...."

Christopher pov

I made my way to her house and split my gang in to two. When I made my way to living room, I saw a dark lake of blood shattered glasses and a knife that is covered in blood. My anger was ready to get out of its cage.

I was snapped out of my when an ear-piercing scream was made through the halls.

When I made my way to where the sound came, I saw kai and will was holding a man down while Ronald punched kicked basically whatever he wants with him. I told them to keep going.

After sometime Xavier came and told me that he found her. I quickly made my way to where he said she was. When he opened the door to her bedroom no scratch that a dent that was left without for years was what I saw. She was shaking so terribly and rocking herself back and forth saying everything will be alright. I slowly went to her side put my hand on her should trying my best not to scare her. She looked at me with her ice cold blue teary eyes. She hugged me so tight that I got a chance to do the same. I hugged her like her life depended in it. But I quickly let go of her when she hissed in pain. she was holding her ribs. know I was irritated. "Skylar who did this to you" I asked..."I knew she was trying not to say anything. 'Skylar" I warned her. she whispered my father. now I can't hold my anger any longer.

I carried her out of the room bridal style. I knew she was in pain because she was hiding her face in my chest. Silently crying. how did I know this? well she is sobbing and is gripping on my t shirt once in a while."wh aats yo our na aamee?"she asked. " Its Christopher princess". I replied to her sweet angelic voice. When we entered the living room her father was being beaten by my men. I told them to stop because she was whimpering don't know why but somehow it hurt her to see her father like that even though he abused her. On the other side I don't want to see her hurt or crying. it breaks my heart. I handed my girl to kai but she refused to let go and gripped on my shirt tighter. I chuckled but whispered in her ear some sweet things for several minutes which calmed her down. "princess I'm giving you to kai because trust him and he will take you to my car and I want you to sleep ok don't worry I trust him he won't do anything to you" she nodded her head yes. "use your words Bella". "yes" she replied. I gave her to kai. "I will take care of you sis" that when I remembered that kai said when I find my girl, he will treat her like his sister. And he carried her out of the room to my car. I knew she was uncomfortable but I got to do this

I decided to pay that brute a little visit. with that I made my way to the living room. and let my anger get out in him.

Skylar's POV

For my surprise he let me go. For some reason he let go of me when I hissed in pain. "Skylar who did this to you" oh no what should I tell him. "um..."'Skylar" he warned me. I whispered my father. I didn't know he was furious or mad. He carried out of my room. I was silently crying but once in a while a sob will escape my mouth. I kept on clutching on his shirt there were a lot going on. people searching every piece of my home. "wh aats yo our na aamee? "I asked. " Its Christopher princess". he replied to me with his cold but soft voice. When I entered the living room in Christopher hands, I saw my father being beaten up by um...I'm guessing his men. For no reason a whimper escaped my mouth. He told them to stop. Then he tried to hand me to a guy but I tugged his shirt tight enough to give him the massage to not let me go. I felt safe in his arms for some reason. but he whispered sweet things in my ear which calmed me down.

but he whispered sweet things in my ear which calmed me down

I was handed to a guy called kai. it was really uncomfortable. he tried to break the silence by asking me questions but I didn't answer. I was carried to his car. WOW it's a black mustang with blue strips. he laid me down in the passenger seat and waited outside of the car. I crawled my body to a ball and let the darkness.

 I crawled my body to a ball and let the darkness

A/N: SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I GOTTA DO A SKYLAR POV AFTER CHRISTOPHER'S POV

Christopher's POV

after having enough of that weasel, I told my men to get him into one of the the cars and lock him up in the basement. After telling roger to clean the place up I went to my car. I saw kai waiting outside the car. And my angle was sleeping. she is so innocent. Not so long Xavier, Sebastián, nick, and Ronald came to my car. "we cleaned the mess and that guy is in Ronald's car out cold. nick did that if you are wondering" he told me. "I did it because he was fighting back and all they did was talk about you finding your girl" he said defending himself "thank you for filling me in what was that now we just have to get out of here and.." before I could even say another word will interrupted me."looks like Christopher irritated when you talk about her. looks like somebody is jealous'' he said in a singing voice. others chuckled. When I tried to say something but Skylar screamed. when I looked at her her face was red and had tears on her face. Before I even get the chance to wake, he she let another penetrating scream. she was having a NIGHTMARE. I quickly got to her side and tried to wake her up.

A/N: there you go my second chapter. so what should i do make skylar fall in love with him or make him wait a little. dont forget to vote comment and share.

anyways peace