Izuku X reader(hang out)

||Your pov:||
You sigh as you watch the clock tick
~Tik tok tik tok~
Then you hear a bell a loud one and flinch at the sound,while you dark green broccoli looking friend approach you "hey y/n" he said you responded "fine" even though you were about to cry a tear fell off your cheek to realize you WERE ALREADY crying you felt hands on you face and saw the boy looking at you concerned"i-izuku" "y/n...." He said in a concerned voice "hey wanna hang out after school we can go to my dorm and watch a movie and eat snacks?" You nodded as the two of you walk out of the class and near the dorms he took his unoccupied hand and placed it on his dorm room handle and opened it you sat down and waited for him while he changed you walk to his door and open it impatiently and see his....chest you quickly cover you eyes and blush "I AM SO SORRY" you barely udder out you feel a hand on your face Then feel soft smooth lips on yours and you kiss back,you pull away for this horrible thing called air you smile and go back down stairs "hey Midoriya are we a....t-thing" "i-if you wanna be"
------------------------------------------------------------
Word count:227
Yay i finished!!