Kaminari X reader (video games)

~Nobodys pov~
"FUCK NO NO AGHHH" kami yelled while he threw the remote "god dammit" he sighed he went to cool of and decided to get a water when he heard a scream "Y/N!"

~Your pov~
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I yelled i flopped on my bed well until my childhood friends denki kaminari and ejiro kirishima bust through my door "Y/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT" running towards my room i jumped up fumbling for a shirt since i was only wearing my bra and some shorts "IM FINE I WAS PLAYING MARIO CART DUMBA$$E$ geez..." When i finally got my shirt on i walked out of my room only to see kiri gone and kami outside waiting for me "you scared me dude" "no shit sherlock" "hey.... how do i say this" "Spit it out kami" "well i was wondering if....you wanted to go out" i was surprised not because i didnt like him but because out of all the pretty girls in class 1A why me?..."i would love to! But why me..?" "What do you mean sunshine nugget?" "well you could have gone for the other girls like jiro orrr momo why me?..." "Because i love you i love how you smile at me and how you look perfect in every way and how you make me food when im sad" he said while smiling "oh kami"
~Nobody's pov~

you said with a smile tears forming in your eyes he could see you felt insecure so he hugged you letting you rest your head on his shoulder he picked you up and put you on the bed and layed next to you cuddling you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Word count:277 words

Jesus thats alot i just wanted to make a sweet one :~ have a nice day or night or morning :^