Never Ever Getting Rid of Me

i'm sorry i love this song he's so dorky and once my friend (she's new to our school) was like: "and now that i am your friend, your'e never getting rid of me." and my brain immediately went to: "OOOOOH I'M GONNA LOVE YOU SOOOOO. YOU'LL LEARN WHAT I ALREADY KNOW, 'I LOVE YOU' MEANS YOU'RE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING RID OF ME!!"

Evan works at a coffee shop in this and you two became friends when he accidentally spilt your drink on you and then you came back every day to see him and became very much in love and didn't hide it. 

2 weeks ago.

"um...h-hi can i um take your order?"  the nervous boy asked you

"oh yes! I'll have a *insert your favorite type of drink* please."

"ok." he wrote it down on a small note pad.

time skip to a few minutes later

"h-here-" he attempted to hand you the beverage but then dropped it on your head.

your hair was soaking wet along with the rest of you.

"o-oh my god! I-I'm sosossososososososooso sorry I-"

you cut him off with your laughter

"it's fine" you were still laughing with a pink color rising in your face.

"a-are you sure? oh wait um," he fished through his pockets

"here." he gave you a $25 off give card and told you that you didn't need to pay.

"thanks...what's your name?" you asked

"E-Evan. Evan Hansen."

"ok. i'm y/n."

time skip after you two talked and got to know each other more and you had to leave.

"sorry again." he said

"like i said, it's 100 percent fine."

"ok bye Y/n."

"bye Evan."

you walked out the glass door.

Present day.

"PLEASE JUST TAKE THE COFFEE AND LEAVE Y/N." he pleaded.

"Evan, I will never let you let me leave. I promise I'm not lying. Go ahead ask anybody who has seen me trying. I'm not going, if it seems like I did, I'm probably waiting outside," you said to him

"Such a stubborn person you'll likely never meet another. When we have our family dinner you can ask my mother. She's the best, you'll learn more about her on our family history test."

he looked at you, worried for your mental health.

"I'm gonna do this right. Show you I'm not moving.Wherever you go, I won't be far to follow.Oh, I'm gonna love you so you'll learn what I already know, I love you means you're never, ever, ever getting rid of me!"

"oh god-" he began

"You can try, oh, but I I love you means you're never, ever, ever getting rid of me!!!"

he shook his head, "ready for your check?"

"Not quite," you said.  "Frappuccino's for everybody!" you announced.

"WHAT?!!?!?!?!!?"

"I grew up an only child in the suburb of the city, spent my days alone my only friend was a stray kitty called Sardine. I thought it was hilarious to call a cat a kind of fish. She played hard to get hissing while she scratched me. What she was trying to say was "Y/n come and catch me",I learned quickly, that perseverance stood between a cat and her new best friend, me!"

"Oh, I'm gonna do this right. Show you I'm not moving.Wherever you go, I won't be far to follow. Oh, I'm gonna love you so. You'll learn what I already know, I love you means you're never, ever, ever getting rid of me!"

"When you say never?" he asked hesitantly 

"You can try, oh, but I-" you were cut off

"i love you means 'bla bla yep yap' get back to work." Evan's boss, Mr. Washing Machine called from the back while plotting the perfect way to get his son, alexander ham-and-leg, and, turtle boi together.

"I can try, but I," you sang dramatically 

"I love you means you're never, ever, ever getting rid of me~." you finished.

lol this was fun to write. funny, i literally just wrote a Yandere au like 2 days ago. hm.

(teehee i have 634 words)