briver

Thank you to @TheDarkOne242  for requesting this chapter i hope to get more request

Thank you to @TheDarkOne242  for requesting this chapter i hope to get more request.Go follow this amazing bean.

River POV

I was walking around the place when I saw Bryan so I decided to go talk to him.

River

Bryan

Hi Bryan how have you been lately

Oh hi River i have been fine how are you?

Fine...

I noticed Inpu sat next to the love off my life. God did I hate him.

Bryan can i talk to you for a second?

Of course.

Bryan got up and followed me .

Bryan i want to tell you something for a while now...

Ok? What do you want to tell me.

This.

I walked up to Bryan and put my lips against his. At first i could tell he was shocked until he started to kiss me back.

I love you Bryan.

I love you too.

I started to cry a little. The love off my life loves me back .

?! River whats wrong?

Nothing, I am just so happy you love me back.

Bryan then hugged me and I hugged him back... While we were hugging I saw an angry Inpu staring at me. I knew he liked Bryan but it looked like I got here first. I just stuck my tongue out at him and saw his clenched fist but i knew he wouldn't attack my while Bryan was here me. Bryan broke the hug and we headed back to his place.

The End ...

For now.

Omg i loved making this chapter. Would anyone want a part 2?

Please request more stories for me to do. I love doing these as they spread my creativity. 

Also I have a YouTube channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1Gnopqv3A7X__n4XS8ySg?view_as=subscriber

Please check out my videos as I might remake my stories on gacha club. See you next time i make a story. 

Stay Safe my awesome bean UwU

Bye >.<