Intoduction

A corporation that can you buy a cute Doll to be your lover. It's all cute+

Why Cute+? Cause it can be.

Cute and Innocent
Cute and Seductive
Cute and Aggressive
Cute and Strict
And More

It's your Choose. But theirs no turning back. If you want to turn it back you should pay the double original price. And if you broke it you should face the consequences.

---------------------------------------

"Phi we have 4 new clients for this month," Janhae said as he put the four folders in front of his sister and casually seat at one of the chairs in front of her older sister's table.

Her Phi smiles a little and opens the first folder and reads the information about their first client. "Workaholic, straightforward, and heartbroken?... Who contacts you?" Sammy the owner/founder of the Dollover corporation, to her sister.

"His best friend. And based on my contact's story, they need a person who can stand to that person's attitude and also help him to move on." Jan said and look at his sister with an annoyed expression. "His ex already has a family and he still can't move on. What a stupid businessman." She said and leaned in her chair. Sammy just shakes her head at her sister's attitude. She still thinking about how her sister's boyfriend can stand her attitude.

"It's not good to judge people base on other people's stories about them Jan" She just said and stand to go to the other room where they can find the list of their Dolls for their new client.

"I know Phi, I just can't help it" Jan Said and follow her sister.

Sammy shakes his head at his sister and continues looking at other folders. "They never all been in a relationship since birth? Interesting. Oh! Except for the last one" she said while smiling.

"Are all the callers close to all our new clients?" Sammy asks her sister who busies with her phone.

"Yes, also they want a doll that can make their friends happy. It's not like that is the purpose of our business" Janhae Sassy said.

And for the second time, Sammy shakes his head at her sister. Sammy put the 4 folders aside and stand up to get the key card for the Doll's rooms. Janhae follows her sister with a smile, she is excited about what Doll could her sister choose for the new clients.

The thing that always amazes Janhae about her sister and her business is, are when her sister chose a doll. Sammy never chose the wrong doll for their client.

It's like her older sister knows what doll should he give to their client. Even the caller doesn't want the doll at first. But eventually, their clients have a happy life for their dolls

The two young ladies enter the room that has contented with the four capsules, every capsule contented with little chips, that contented by their doll's information.

Dollover's doll is not a doll. It's a human that wants to have a perfect life in the future. Some of their dolls are orphans and need a family that they can't have easily cause they're already at the age that a simple family doesn't want.

But of course, all their dolls are not forced to be their dolls. They all volunteered to be a doll and they have their own reason why they voluntarily become a doll. And theirs also have benefits when they become a doll. Like education, monthly allowance, and protection while they on their work as a doll.

And if they found their true love while they were waiting to be called. They just need to tell the company and they eventually are free.

"Phi, are we giving these VIP dolls?" Jan curiously asks her sister. cause normally they just give the standard Doll even if the client has love problems.

"I just feel we already need those Dolls for our new clients" Sammy smile looking at the four capsules of their VIP dolls"

---------

Warning... English is not my mother tongue and I hope you understand 🙏🙏🙏

-Mille