Prologue

When the world had just begun. Land and Water filled the earth. There was also A human. One human Child. Who by the powers above, granted him the gift of Immortality.  So as the child grew up, He did everything himself. He had a kind heart and would help anything. The Child had an amazing moral compass and he knew the difference between right and wrong.

On his 18th birthday, he stopped aging. So when after years of no one their and him looking 18 for years. He found civilization. In a very outdated village. At least outdated to him. He was really smart.

He started going from village to village, nation to nation as the years went by. The child always had a pull to important events. So he made sure he was there. Every single time. Making sure to wink at the camera or smile mischievously for the person who would be unlucky enough to find his picture everywhere in history. He just had to wait for someone smart enough to figure it out.

So that was his new goal in life.

Prank whoever found the pictures and fuck with them. It was now his entertainment as he watched all of these amazing people die. 

He made sure all that important information that the people got rid of was safe with him. He decided to make a sort of like a home base in Japan. So He got to work and when he was done he put all of those things lost in history there. He made sure that No one would find it ever. You see he knew people had a destructive nature.

To distract him He started thinking of names for himself he decided to call himself Izuku. As he had just visited Japan tp put some valuable stuff there for safe keeping. And learned from their samurai. He was quite a skilled fighter. Having learned from everyvillage and Town basically every civilisation he came across. He had been in wars already so it didn't matter. Izuku could speak many different languages from traveling so much.

He became a Plague doctor in London when the black plague spread. He then went to America and helped them a bit. Somehow some bad people caught wind of Izuku being immortal. And he was hunted, tortured, and experimented on. As he could not die. Izuku escaped without missing anything historically important.

He fought in the revolutionary war in America. Helping them win. He fought some more unimportant wars where he met all kinds of people from all walks of life. He learned more stories, Izuku had grown a habit to smoke a cigarette every time he thought about all those good people he had met and watched die.

It Was the Great War when Izuku got a scar on his eye. He still wore the dog tags of his friends and himself. Izuku fought in the trenches and was one of the men that last day of the war that fought till the treaty was signed. He lost many good friends that day. He wasn't able to sleep well at night because he had promised that they wouldn't get hurt under his watch and then they died.

Izuku kept traveling until he was sent out to war again in World War II. He was sent undercover a jew. I know how could he possibly do that. Well, I don't know people are just dumb. He was tested on but nothing ever happened to him Seeing as he can't die. Soon he w able to escape with some kids that had taken a liking to him. He was able to report to the Allies and gave them a lot of information that helped them win. 

Every time something new was created Izuku learned how to do it or how to use it or just what it was. It was like a coping mechanism. He would always teach some of the soldiers like in Vietnam. He taught them to dance like they were in 1920. It was funny watching men trained to kill try and dance. Izuku really wished he didn't have to go to Vietnam. So many friends died there. And Once the war ended Izuku took it upon himself to go to his fallen friend's families and tell them the news. Those were the hardest days of Izuku's life. Some mothers fell into his arms sobbing. Some fathers would start crying and cursing but they would always ask what had happened. And Izuku never liked the question but he would answer. He would ask the family if they wanted the dog tags or not. More often then not they would say they couldn't as it would bring to much pain. Which Izuku knew all too well.