3

3rd POV

Izuku knows a lot of people so when Touya was put into 3-A, he wasn't surprised. Or when Tenko, Eijiro, and Denki got into UA through Recommendations he wasn't surprised. You want to know why he wasn't surprised. Because He pulled a few strings. And he agreed to help teach classes when Teachers/heroes were out or busy. Perks of being the adoptive father to Nezu. 

Touya, Tenko, Eijiro, and Denki, however, didn't know this so when they came into the cafe they got hit with a bunch of confetti and a smiling Izuku with cake ready for them, they were very surprised.

But who was the most surprised was Toga. You see a few years back Izuku had found her in an alleyway covered in blood crying. So doing what he does best he took her under his wing and now she halfway through medical school, With a certificate of Being an EMT on the way. You see it was also toga's birthday so When she came into the cafe she didn't expect to have a cake.  Toga was the delivery girl of the Cafe. She would walk around dropping off the food that people, offices, or agencies ordered. Honestly, She had forgotten about her birthday.

They celebrated each other's successes all day. Izuku even closed the shop.

(here are some photos of things they did cause I'm lazy)

(Also that is the fives normal/casual wear

(Also that is the fives normal/casual wear. So in the story when I say they were in casual outfits or something like that they are wearing that)

Now that was 3 months ago right now Tenko, Eijiro, and Denki were in Mr. Aizawa's homeroom class, where Aizawa was sleeping and giving the kids a free period. Mind you Once the three found this out they swarmed to the back of the room where Tenko Pulled out his phone.

It had been 3 months since UA started and Class 1-A was curious. You see No one has been able to talk to Tenko unless they were Kirishima (Eijiro) or Kaminari (Denki). So They decided to strike when the three were happy. Seeing as it was the most likely way to get Tenko to talk to them. 

So The girls, (Uraraka, Mina, Tsuyu, Momo, Jirou, and Tooru), Lida, Todoroki, and Ojiro went up to them. 

"Hey, guys Whatcha' watch en?" Mina Said first while the rest of the group huddled around.

"Huh? Oh, we haven't shown you? We are watching these funny videos I have compiled up of Our boss and co-workers. It's like a little family Here You see." Tenko surprisingly replied he looked distracted. He handed his phone to Mina. The group surrounded her as they all looked at the phone.

(Denki in the front and Izuku in the back)

"Oh my god, I haven't heard that song What is it?" Jirou immediately says.

"Smooth Criminal By Michael Jackson," Denki states smiling at the memory.

"Huh. Haven't heard of him before." Jirou mumbles to himself.

"Oh, that's probably because he was popular in the 1980s." Kirishima of handle says as he scrolls through pictures.

"HE'S WHAT!" Jirou yells as she looks at the phone.

"Ya' Our boss loves him. Actually, he has like a whole room dedicated to old music from before quirk time." Denki says.

"My Grandpa's the best!" Tenko Cheers as Denki and Kirishima nod and high five each other.

"What do you mean grandfather?" Asks Lida 

"The green-haired one! He's Awesome! You guys Should come by the cafe. We are having a Friends and Family Day. There will be live music! Youcan meet him." Tenko Says finally looking up and he smiled at them. He was finally in a good mood.

"Pops Usually lets me pick the songs." He continues. The little group was surprised. They had tried so hard to get him to talk to them and all they had to do was aks about what they were watching.

"Well count me in!" Jirou immdeatlly says she wouldn't admit it but she was really wanting to meet Tenko's Grandfather.

"Oh, Wait which one of you are Shoto Todoroki!" Kirishima asks as he searches through his bag.

"Uh, I am." Todoroki replies as he moves up into the front of the group. Tenko, denki, nd Kirishima grin a grin that only means misceif.

"First Boss man Said to give you this!" Kiriashima said as he handed Todoroki a letter.

"And then he said he would like you to come by the cafe Free of charge and bring your siblings." denki finished. Mina had given tenko his phone back only to receive it again but this time for two more videos.

The whole group watched as tenko's Grandfather sang a little toon. (Over 21) And they also saw Tenko and his grandfather doing this ... 

"The bells about to ring but I'll defantlly be there." Mina says as she walks to her stuff. A chrous of Me toos were heard. 

Soon everyone went home. And Denki, Eijiro, Touya, Toga, and Deku prepared for tomorrow.