7| Magnet

Chapter 7: Magnet (Bella's POV)

I sighed while throwing my hair up before spraying perfume on. I adjusted the dress around my chest and pulled up the straps before walking out of the bathroom and pulling the heels on. Like I said, silver goes with anything. Black might have been a little better but the silver isn't looking too bad. 

I grabbed my phone and keys with a belittle black purse I bought earlier today when we girls took a detour, shopping around a little near the hotel. I put my phone in there with a pack of gum before leaving the hotel room. We all ultimately agreed to go check out the Las Vegas Strip, mainly the casinos. 

I've never been to a casino, the movies make them look so glamorous and exciting. I hope they are, otherwise, that would be very anticlimactic. If Noah's still in his room, shouldn't I just go downstairs with him? I could knock and check? Who am I kidding, he's not a kid, he can come downstairs when he's ready if he isn't there already. 

I reached the elevators and saw Noah standing there against the wall. He pushed himself off of it and stood up straight when he saw me. He looked really good wearing a black button-up, the sleeves rolled up, the first two buttons left open, his hair a little gelled, one strand falling over his eyes. I took note of how he was dressed to seem older. 

I do that all the time myself since without that, thanks to my height of 5'3, I'd look like a thirteen-year-old. We're about to pretend we're twenty-one. Again. If we get caught this time, we won't just get thrown out, we'll get in serious trouble. You can't gamble unless you're twenty-one in Nevada. But we're about to do it anyway. 

"Hey," he grinned before his smile faltered as his eyes traveled up and down my body. "Whoa," he mumbled so softly, I only knew what he said because I read his lips. 

"This is the only dress I brought that I think would be casino-appropriate. Is that right?" I chuckled while walking over to him as we waited for the elevator. 

"It's more than casino-appropriate," he chuckled, "You look really nice, really pretty," he nodded. 

"Thank you," I grinned, "You don't look too bad yourself," I chuckled as we stepped into the elevator. 

"Thanks," he smiled right back. "You know," he clicked his tongue, taking a step closer and putting an arm around my waist as if he were being pulled to me. I looked at his arm and then at him. "Whoa, it's like there's a magnet or something," he scoffed. 

"Hmm, I bet," I nodded before pushing his arm off. 

"I tried," he shrugged. 

"Real classy," I laughed as we stepped out into the lobby. We waited there and called our cars while Charlotte, Oliver, Ava, and Lucas all came downstairs as well. We split up after that, the girls in our car with Mr. Jenkins, the boys taking another car. 

We told Mr. Jenkins to simply follow their car and he did, driving us up to the Las Vegas Strip. Both cars stopped somewhat in the middle and then the guys climbed out and we followed. 

"Um- I suppose we'll call you later for the pick-up, Mr. Jenkins, thank you," Charlotte said. 

They began heading to the guys but I stayed, "Oh, Mr. Jenkins, you might want to grab a bite. We'll be here a while," I smiled. He nodded with a chuckle before I waved him bye and walked over to the others. 

"We're walking to the casino?" Ava asked. 

"Couldn't risk them telling the hotel. It is illegal here to even enter a casino, we're just giving it a shot," Oliver shrugged. Lucas walked up front with Ava and then Oliver and Charlotte followed, Noah and I trailing behind the others.