Part 1: the day it all started

Izuku POV (10 years old):
Today started off like any other day for me, it started off with my 'father' Endeavour giving me one of his unnecessary beatings, while calling me a "useless piece of shit" over and over again. I hated my life.

Izuku 4 years old:

When I woke up this morning, I jumped out of bed to go and wake mummy up, because today would be the day I would find out what my quirk is. Although, mummy seemed to be really nervous for some reason.
As we arrived at the doctors, we had to wait for a few minutes before getting called in by the nice lady. We then sat down on the chairs before the doctor took me away to do some tests, and then had to leave, and wait for the results.

10 minutes later

Rei's POV:
As we were waiting for the results, I couldn't help but worry for my precious baby, if he were to get the quirk his father so desired he would be put through hellish training, but what would be even worse is if he didn't get a quirk. If that were to happen, I don't even want to imagine what Endeavour would do, he might even try to kill him!

No ones POV:

Little did she know that the worst possible outcome, would come true. Izuku showed no signs of a quirk, even though his X-ray was like that of someone with a quirk. But she couldn't help herself from bursting out crying, and once Izuku saw this, he knew that he would regret going home that day.

Izuku POV (present time):
Since that day I wasn't allowed to go to school, as I would pose as an embarrassment to the todoroki family, so I had to school myself in online courses, and got an extra beating if I ever fell behind the course meant for students 5 years older than me.
A few weeks ago my older brother Touya ran away, he couldn't stand the torturous trading we were put through, and soon enough, I think I will follow that path too.

Little did he know that that would come true sooner than expected.

That night as I was finishing my school work and getting ready for 'training' my father burst through my bedroom doors, his quirk activated, and a smirk spread across his face, and in that moment, I knew that I would once again become a punching bag for my father like I had always been.

No ones POV:
As Izuku was dragged through the hallways to the training room, he started to feel something flow through his arms, something hot and cold, but due to certain circumstances, he ignored it thinking that he had just overworked himself.
As they reached the room Endeavour threw Izuku at the wall, which was conveniently soundproof, as a loud cracking sound could be heard on impact, but Izuku did not make a sound, he knew that if he did it would only get worse so he stayed silent, that is until Endeavour started using even hotter flames than he had before leaving large scorch marks on the floor around him. As he approached, Izuku panicked, fear spreading across his face, this made Endeavours smirk grow even wider, as he spoke in a booming voice,

"Your not scared are you! No son of mine is a scared weakling! So! I might just end it all for you here, so you won't embarrass me even further than you have!"

Izuku POV:
As I heard him say those words, I knew I had to fight back to even have the smallest change of surviving. So in that moment, I stood up, even though my legs were trembling. Then, I felt that same feeling of hot and cold in my arms, and in that moment, something strange happened.
Dark and light green code started flowing from my arms and in my right hand the code started forming into ice, as my left hands code formed into flames, both staying in a code form. By that point, instinct took over and I shot ice at Endeavour, stopping it right in front of him.

No ones POV:
He looked shocked for a moment before laughing at what he just witnessed his 'son' do. Izuku had power, great power, and he wanted it for himself. He decided to touch the ice to see just how cold it was, but that was a mistake by his part, as his body instantly froze from a single touch. Seeing this, Izuku took this as a chance for him to run, run away from his family (especially Endeavour) and change his name to one no one would recognise.

And that's the end of the first chapter! I'm open to feedback and any ideas anyone has, and maybe some ideas for potential ships.
Note that Izuku is a year older than Shoto but they are still supposed to be in the same year at school. Also, Izuku will find out more about his quirk in the next few chapters.

850 words!