Part 2: Akuma Kage

Izuku POV:
As I was running, I tripped over a loose rock on the pathway and landed face first breaking my nose. Blood started spilling from my nose at a rapid rate "shit" I murmured to myself, but what happened next confused me most, the code that spread across my arms earlier started to spread up to my face, healing my broken nose and stopping the bleeding, I just stood there trying to comprehend what had just happened, until I noticed the little money and clothes I had with me, scatter across the ground, and the shirt that I was wearing covered in blood, almost like I had just killed someone.
As it was nighttime no one noticed how I looked, but I knew that I had to go and hide myself before someone did, and I also needed a place to stay. Thinking back on my decisions, I realised just how stupid and unprepared I was for this outcome, so I ran further away from my old 'home' stopping my thoughts telling me to go back.
I ran until my legs felt like they were going to break. I stopped when I reached a small forest, I soon ventured into the forest to try and find some temporary cover for the night until I came across an old abandoned building. As I went inside I saw many collapsed rooms, rooms with broken windows, some infested with bugs, and others used as a shelter for the animals. When I reached the top floor I only saw three doors: one with a lock, the other with a dusty white door, and the third door was open leading into a room without a floor, which also seemed to have no windows. Izuku decided this was to be his home, and after looking into the small bedroom which hid behind the dusty white door, he forced the lock off of the other door, only to find a room filled with old computers, which when inspected further, still worked perfectly like his one at his old house.

No ones POV:
As tiredness overcame Izuku, he waddled into the small bedroom that he had found and drifted off to sleep on the old but comfortable bed.
The next day, Izuku started to look at recent news reports on the computers, and stumbled across a report on himself, his so-called 'father' Endeavor had filed a missing person's case on him and covered up the real events by claiming that I went out shopping and never came back last night. Seeing this, pissed off Izuku more than anything ever had, and without realising, code started to pour out of his body freezing the ground around him.
Later on that day, Izuku found an old cracked mirror in one of the rooms as he scavenged for food and water, and seeing his appearance shocked him greatly. His eyes were now made of code and his hair turned black and green, much different from his normal white and red. But after a few minutes a smirk grew across his face, he was no longer Izuku Todoroki, so he decided to also change his name, and the name he chose was Akuma Kage.

2 months later:

Izuku POV:
During these past few months I have managed to get a job at a cafe and have also been training my quirk, and have found out a couple new things about it:
Quirk name: Coder
Quirk abilities:
Coded ice - the ability to create and control coded ice. The ice can also change temperatures and when at below 10 degrees it can freeze anything it touches.
Coded flames - the ability to create and control coded flames. The flames can also change temperatures.
IQ - self explanatory
Hacker - gives user the abilities to hack into anything and get information of of anything. Cannot be turned off.
Enhanced senses - self explanatory
Human code - Izuku doesn't need to sleep and can also see the abilities and weaknesses of other people.

I still wasn't getting enough money for myself though by just working at a cafe during the day so not long after, I stated doing vigilante work as a hacker for anyone who could pay enough, although I usually chose to help heroes over villains. And after a few weeks Izuku had become the most famous and wanted hacker in Japan, of which no one had actually ever seen, who goes by the name of Green Bunny. Soon after this Nezu, the principal of UA offered him some money for a job, and even though Izuku knew that they would also try to track him down and arrest him after the job was done, he took the job. Keyword try but after the job to capture a criminal was finished, he was right, Nezu himself attempted to hack into Izuku computers to try and find his location or some clue as to who he actually was, but unfortunately for him, Izuku was expecting this and countered his attempts perfectly, and easily hacking into the school's database. To say this surprised Nezu was an understatement, and so Nezu gave up on hacking Izuku's computer and decided to test his abilities by challenging him to a game of online chess, which of course Izuku won 4 out of 5 rounds after underestimating Nezu's IQ in the first round.
And so for the next few weeks, Izuku spent his days working in the cafe and as a hacker as well as occasionally playing a few games against Nezu to which he almost always won.

Aaaaaaaaaand CUT!
What did you think of this chapter?
Anyways, I'm planning on updating at least once a week and like before, I am open to criticism and new ideas for my book, keeping in mind this is my first ever fanfic!

967 words!