Part 3: The encounter

A few years later

Izuku POV (he is now 14):

I think Nezu's onto me, we haven't talked for a few weeks, I'm worried. What if he finds me? What if he finds out who I am? what if I'm forced to go back to that sorry excuse of a 'father'? Before I knew it I was having a panic attack, my hand clawed at the floor as I struggle to breathe for air and my vision goes blurry as tears ran down my cheeks. But, right before I blacked out, I saw a dark figure rush over to me, then everything went black.

Hours later

I woke up to the sound of beeping and a strong smell of chemicals hit my nose. My head was pounding, I knew that I was in a hospital, I had to get out somehow, because whoever found me knows where my hideout is and the longer I stay here, the more they will find out. I then hear talking on the other side of the door, being able to make out what their saying, I listen in.

Before Izuku's panic attack

No one's POV:

Shota Aizawa, or Eraserhead, was seen walking to a certain principles office after he finished teaching the new Class 1-A. When he was outside the office he nocked and heard a faint "come in" from inside. When he entered, Nezu was drinking some tea whilst wearing a maniacal grin on his face, this worried Aizawa, as when he entered the room, his grin only seemed to get wider, and if looks could kill, he would most certainly be dead.

(A - Aizawa, N - Nezu)

A - Why did you call for me Nezu? Is there a problem?

N - You remember out little friend 'The Green Bunny', don't you?

A - Yes...? Did something happen to him?

N - Why yes! I seem to have found a possible location of his hideout, I would like you to go check it out...

A - Why send me? Why not someone else....like All Might?

N - Well, you see, I have reason to believe that he has a quirk that heightens his senses, so sending you, a stealth hero, would be the best option if we were to find and capture him.... would it not?

A - Ugh..........fine. I'll go seeing as we hardly know anything about this person. Heck, we don't even know his age or quirk(s)!

No one's POV:

After saying this, Aizawa said goodbye and left to where this 'Green Bunny' is. Little did he know that he would find a young boy struggling for air lying on the floor.

Back at present time

Izuku's POV:

As the talking of what seemed to be a man and a women went on, I quietly pulled all of the strange wires of which were attached to my body, and changed into some clothes that were hanging in the wardrobe. They were far too big for me but that was fine, I wasn't gonna wear them for long anyway, just long enough to not be recognised.

( this but baggier and with a black fabric face mask)I took one last look in the mirror to check that I was somewhat unrecognisable and snuck out the room, quiet enough to not grab the attention of the two figures on the left of the door

I took one last look in the mirror to check that I was somewhat unrecognisable and snuck out the room, quiet enough to not grab the attention of the two figures on the left of the door.
Just as I was about to reach the last door to get out of the hospital, someone spots me and asks why I'm at the hospital and why I'm dressed so suspiciously, but I simply reply, "Oh! Sorry....you see....I was visiting my dying mother and didn't want to be seen by my stepbrother because we don't get along....." I hope he believes me.....

Sorry I'm gonna end it there. I have no clue what to do, but I'm putting this book up for adoption so leave a comment if you would like to take the challenge. Bye!!!