The Fight of Fights

Tazma and Ganon were enjoying destroying the castle from the outside when a deep and loud howl pierced the air. Our heroes stepped into the scene just in time to save the day. "So it seems you've retreated here, Princess," said Ganon sadistically, "big mistake. This is my realm, and I am unbeatable." "Your hunger for destruction is boundless as it is callous, Ganondorf," said Zelda, "it's actually quite concerning." "You wanna know what's more concerning? That," said Tazma, pointing a finger at Wolf Link, "you decided to replace your boyfriend with a dog." Wolf Link growled, then transformed back and said, "For your information, I was gifted this power by the goddesses." "So that's why," the Mysticons said in unison, "you remember now." "Enough, I say," Ganon roared, "I'll have to take the princess myself." "C'mon, girls, lets take these new powers out for a test drive," said Arkayna enthusiastically.

"I'll go ahead and teach these losers a lesson while you take the princesses," said Tazma. "Oh, so now you want the both of us," Arkayna asked sarcastically, "what happened to having to having one of us?" "Actually, we needed all three of you," said Ganon maliciously, "you will be of great recourse to us." "Oh heck no," Arkayna yelled. She then morphed into a dragon and conducted fire from her breath. The fire didn't seem to do much damage, just a light roasting on the villains' skin. Arkayna transformed back and admired her new powers. "All this from a fossilized dragon scale," she said, "such power must be godlike for us to handle." "My turn," said Em enthusiastically. She then morphed into a unicorn and conducted a whirlpool that flung Tazma and Ganon a bit further away. Em then transformed back and admired her new powers as well. The villains teleported towards our heroes and they're very pissed off. "You will regret almost burning and washing us out," Tazma snickered. She then summoned an army of shadow monsters to distract the team. "Looks like we're going old school," said Em enthusiastically. The Mysticons then took off their accessories, turned into their Mysticon forms and put their jewellery back on.

The shadow monsters started charging towards the heroes. Everyone readied their weapons as the monsters surrounded them. 3 monsters engaged in an attack at Em, but she struck them down with a single blow of her sword. So did Link; 4 monsters also engaged in an attack at Link, but he also struck them down with a single blow of the Master Sword. "I have an idea," Piper thought. She then sprouted her phoenix wings and took to the air. 3 shadow monsters also took to the sky, but Piper was ready for them. "Pixie Blast, Pixie Blast," she called. She conducted her famous Pixie Blast and struck the monsters down! "Woohoo, this is FABTACULAR," she exclaimed as she descended back down. Zarya was too busy shooting monsters down with her arrows to notice her best friend's triumph. "This is beyond tiring," she thought, "let's hope this power's worth something." A shadow monster was charging from behind the rebel princess without her knowledge, and Choko gasped in horror, so Zelda intervened and struck the monster down using Dinn's Fire. "Phew, that was close," she then thought.

Zarya, on the other hand, morphed into a wolf and started tearing the horde down with her sharp teeth, with Choko riding on her head. Link noticed his friend in her new form and said, "Looks like you could use some help!" Zarya stopped attacking and nodded, only to be pinned down by two shadow monsters. Link wasn't hesitant as he morphed into his wolf form and slew the monsters pinning Zarya down. The two wolves looked into each others eyes very briefly before hearing an explosion.
They looked behind each other and found Piper and Zelda very wide eyed. "Sorry," said Piper, "I guess we should be more careful when combining Sky's Strike and Pixie Blast." Choko couldn't help but facepalm in annoyance.

When everyone was distracted fighting the shadow monsters, Tazma took the opportunity to continue with her master plan. She sneakily teleported away and towards Arkayna. Arkayna didn't even think about anything else when she suddenly fell asleep. Same happened with Zarya and Zelda, and the three princesses were teleported away. Tazma then flew over to Ganondorf and said, "We have what we need. Let's get out of here." With that, the two summoned a shadow horse and rode off into the night. "Wait, what," Em exclaimed, "how dare they retreat!" " Come on, Em," said Piper calmly replied, "at least we saved the day." "Uh, guys, where are the princesses," Link hesitantly asked. He, Choko, Em and Piper were too distracted to notice Arkayna, Zarya and Zelda getting kidnapped!

Meanwhile, Zelda was the first one to wake up from Tazma's snoozing spell. She was in quite the shock when she saw what she had woken up to. She was tied up to some sort of pillar, and Arkayna and Zarya were tied up too; Zarya on the left and Arkayna on the right! Arkayna and Zarya then woke up and found themselves in the exact same situation as Zelda's. "Uh, guys, what's happening," Arkayna asked worryingly. "I'm glad you asked, Princess Arkayna," Ganon's voice from out of nowhere. Ganon and Tazma came out of the darkness on their shadow horse and got off of it menacingly. "So this was your plan all along, wasn't it," Zelda growled. "Well done, princess," Tazma replied sarcastically, "for months, we attempted to take over our realms, but you refused this one simple request." "But now," Ganon continued, "now, we have you to assist us in out little takeover." Zarya, still in her wolf form, growled, transformed back to her normal form and said, "Huh, typical. That's what all you villains want." "Silence," Tazma yelled, "it is time!" Without further haste, Tazma approached one side of the alter and Ganon on the other. All of a sudden, some weird dark energy surrounded the princesses.

"Guys, I'm scared," Zelda squealed in fright. "So are we," Arkayna replied, "so are we..." A sudden rush of pain went through as a portal opened up, and the girls screamed in anguish. "Oh, great spirit of the beyond, hear our call, we seek infinite freedom from society's hold," Ganon chanted. "Grant us the power, to rule one, to rule all, from every empire to every stall," Tazma chanted.
The pain was unbearable, and the princesses did nothing but scream for their lives as Tazma and Ganon laughed maniacally.