Sokeefe One-Shot!

Sophie was on the top branch of the Panakes tree when Keefe started to climb up. She looked beautiful with her radiant honey blond hair and her brown eyes, and when the light hit her, she looked like an angel.

But when she turned to look at Keefe, her eyes full with love and adoration for him, her didn't need to be an empath to know how much she loved him. Even thought he doesn't deserve her.

"So what brings you here!" she asked as Keefe, climbed up to sot next to her.

"I wanted to see you," Keefe said as he tucked a piece of hair behind Sophie's ear, leaving his hand cupped on her face.

"Silly Sencen, you just saw me two hours ago," Sophie giggled as she kissed his hand lightly, as she patted the area next to her, so Keefe could sit.

"I just needed to be with you Sophie," Keefe sighed as he gave Sophie a rib-crushing hug. But Keefe, still had a tiny bit of fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Sophie asked when hearing the use of her first name. "You know I'll always be here for you." Sophie gave him a smile, a real genuine smile, the ones that Keefe adored oh, so much.

"Good, then don't ever leave," Keefe said as he tried to give Sophie the best smile he could give. When he looked up from his hands he saw Sophie's warm brown eyes staring lovingly into his ice blue ones. That when he knew that Sophie would never leave him. Her eyes just spoke to him in a way no one could. Then she connected her lips to his, and Keefe loved every moment of it.

Then the world turned dark.

"Sophie!" Keefe calmed running to the edge of the cave where people holding black coats had her. Tears now running down his face, he tried to follow them, but he was to late. Sophie tried to fight them off, but they were just too powerful. If it was the right time, Keefe would've made a joke about how she wasn't that powerful.

He kept running and running, but it felt like she was miles away.

"No Keefe run!" Sophie cried through her gag warning him to get away.

"No I'm not leaving without you!" Keefe yelled right before a tiny voice appeared in his head.

"Go, I love you, and I'm so sorry," Sophie transmitted right as the people in the black cloak took the girl he loved away.

The pain felt so real.

It suffocated him.

And caused him to wake up gasping for air. He sat up panting, and looking around, only to find a certain blonde sleeping right next to him. She looked so calm, and his heart rate started going down knowing she was safe with him. Sophie started stirring in her sleep, only to find his arms and drag him back down next to her. Keefe thought it was cute that even in her sleep, she could find him. Keefe laid down next down next to her.

Before he went to bed her whispered, "I love you Foster."

He wiped a strand of hair out of her face, and started to drift off when he heard a voice whisper. "I love you too Keefe, so so much."

And with a smile on his face Keefe drifted off to sleep

And here's the chapter I promised you guys! Sorry it was so late 😣. I hope you enjoyed it. I just love ❤️ Sokeefe! They're adorable 😍! Thanks for the 40 followers guys! I really appreciate it! You guys are the best! Thanks so much for clicking on my story and staying with me through the very interesting chapters 😆. Stay strong, stay safe!

-Anna 😈💋👌🏻