TWENTY-THREE

*Spoiler I am really bad at writing kissing scenes soo I'll just skip to after* The kiss was like nothing Sophie had ever experienced before. 

     "Wow," Sophie breathed pulling away.

      "Wow is right," Keefe smirked still holding Sophie's hand not wanting to let go.

       "So you like me?" Sophie asked her blond hair falling in front of her to try to hide her blush.

       "Duh, did the kiss not mean anything?" Keefe laughed moving Sophie's hair out of her face and putting it behind her ear.

      "But why? I thought you liked Biana," Sophie spat Biana's name like poison, she hated her with every cell in her being.

    "Foster, you can be so oblivious sometimes," Keefe sighed at her obliviousness. " My dad told me I HAD to date Biana. Something about "Publicity." I don't even like her."

    Everything made sense to Sophie now, why Keefe cringed when her heard her calling his name, and him trying to avoid her. Sophie felt stupid, Keefe would never do that. 

//////Meanwhile at (I rlly can't spell Linh and Tam's house name so just pretend its there)

           "EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," a voice screeched throughout the house.

       "WHAT!" Tam yelled back, only Linh would make that noise.

              "Come, come!" Linh yelled back hoping that Tam would come. Tam trudged up the stairs to Linh's room. He was listening to Sophie's new song, when Linh interrupted him, so this better be good.

    "Linh, I was doing important thin--," Tam stopped short when he realized what Linh was watching.

            Linh had put in security cameras in Sophie's room for security reasons, and it was showing a "Sokeefe" moment as Linh would call it. (just don't ask TwT)

    "You interrupted my  musi- I mean important business for this," Tam sighed as he started to walk out of the room.

     "Well I think it's adorable and you can't change my mind," Linh huffed turning her head and starting at the feed and squealing all over again.

   "I'm not going to get peace and quiet am I," Tam inwardly sighed as he trudged back down the stairs and played the Moonlark's new playlist.

                /////////////////////////////////Back to Havenfield////////////////////////////////////

                   "Sophie we're home!" Grady called from the kitchen.

                     "Oh shoot," Sophie and Keefe thought at the same time, they both knew how much Grady hated Keefe.

            "You should probably leave," Sophie sighed sadly, grabbing Keefe's hand. "Do you know when I can see you again?"

     "Don't worry Foster, I'll find you, after all I always do," Keefe said as he kissed her on the cheek lightly and left through the window.

      "BEEZ," Sophie's phone rang. 

    "Ugh what is it now," Sophie sighed opening her phone.

@EternaliaNewz

Moonlark spotted crying, while leaving the New Years Eve Festival

(Insert three photos of the Moonlark cry and trying to avoid paparazzi,")

Opal: Oh no my bb what happened 

Mia: Geez why don't people mind their own business

Zoe: Oh no! Is she okay!

Hope: I'm going to kill who ever did that!

Victoria: Me too! No one makes the Moonlark cry.

Sophie threw her phone across the room.

Hey guys! Another chapter is out! YESS!! Sorry its kinda late... I was working on a KOTLC roleplay with my sisters . Yes they adore KOTLC as much as I do! XD PLz go check it out! Its on my joint acc with the @the_fansa ! I'm really excited about it. I got some new books!! lol you guys didn't need to know that XD. Remember I'm always open to suggestions! Until next time, stay strong, stay safe!

-Anna😈👌🏻💋