Chapter 17 🌘 Reasons

Zolks pov.

"I'll be back soon I must direct my men and gather my fleet."

"You really don't have to do this. We can all live as one in harmony."

I feel my anger surfacing. I am a man of X they all crossed me when they should have had my back.

Why can't she just let me do what has to be done?

I teleport away from her.

Maybe on earth, they do things differently but I am not one to mess with.

My family knew without doubt what I would bring upon them and they chose the course I'd run.

"Get mantaince on the fleets make sure everything's up and ready."

"Yes, Captain."

"Rov. I need a full report of my father's actions. What he's planning right now."

"Yes Captain"

"Elodor. I need you to make sure my mate and child are heavily guarded."

"On it Captain"

"Onix. Find me an iv to take some of my blood to give my mate for my daughter."

"Daughter?"

I raise an eyebrow as everyone stops to look in my direction.

"Yes, daughter."

"Yes, Captain sorry it's just we didn't know."

He quickly leaves.

But I can't say I'm not proud.

My mates done well.

Very well indeed.

She has done what our women struggle to do nowadays.

They can produce children but it's not a smooth process.

Many die during childbirth.

It's horrific.

We only mate with one after she dies we will never feel for another.

Maybe it's the magic.

Even in our advancement, we can't save our women or mate with more than one if she should die.

No man would allow harm to his mate. Especially since he can only claim one.

That's why they must pay for what they were going to do.

If Evack hadn't got her out of there she would have been poisoned or worse and they would had claimed my child.

Family or not it's deserving of a sure death.

Even Abigail as a human, if I should die, would probably never feel for another.

The magic is like a dangerous love potion.

In my opinion.

It's come to ruin our kind.

Especially when our women die so easily from child birthing.

But that's not why I chose Abigail.

It was more like my magic chose her.

I was instantly struck by cupid as humans would say.

When we accidentally discovered planet Earth it was too late we were trapped in its gravity of vortex for three years.

We could still keep contact with our planet and people but we we're stuck till the time the Earth would change it's gravity again.