Chapter 29 : A Relationship?

"Wait! Back up, slam on the brakes, rewind-"

I raised an eyebrow and continued watching as Jordan used every phrase of 'can you repeat that', which is what all those technically mean. Without taking my eyes off of Jordan I ask no one in particular "How long do you think it'll take him to realize he just repeated himself in three different ways?"

"I say give him two minutes." I glanced back at Declan and nodded. Not bad of a guess but I don't think it will take him that long.

"I'm going with a minute." I mutter looking back at Jordan. He just kept repeating himself as if he said the right one then what I said would somehow rewind and he could understand better.

The words followed after a long sigh, "You guys make him out to be slower- though that might be true most of the time, he's smarter than you think and it will only take him a couple seconds now." Both me and Declan looked at Bennett with our eyebrows in our hairline. I did not expect that from him but he has a point.

Looking back at Jordan I realize he's right, Jordan's smarter than anyone I know- and that's saying a lot. He's tech savvy, may cheat most of the time but understands what he's taught, an artist, and does things that challenge him both mentally and physically.

"Five." I glance back as Bennett calls the number five. He nods toward Jordan and I get what he's trying to say.

"Backtrack-" Jordan's hands moved wildly as he spoke.

"Four."

"Pause-"

"Three."

"Hold the phone-" He made his hand into a phone and held it. He's so weird.

"Two."

"Stop-"

"One."

"Hit rewind-" Jordan cut himself off and looked at his hands. "I've been repeating myself haven't I?" He looked up at us, his face pained. We all nodded solemnly. "I'm sorry, I'm.. I'm just confused."

"Dude she just explained this." Declan deadpanned.

Jordan's face screwed up with irritation. "Well I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you." Jordan has always been a little more sensitive than the others and they know this. Which is why I'm standing next to him now and glaring at the other two.

"Don't be mean to him, it's uncalled for." I sighed and looked down at Jordan's sitting figure. "It's simple, I want to be in a relationship with you guys."

He looked confused as he spoke, "All of us?"

"Yes."

"All three of us?"

"Yes."

"Every single one of us?"

I sighed, "Yes Jordan. Every, single, one of you."

His eyebrows drew together as he spoke, "How would that even work?"

"You know how Sang's relationship works, don't you?" He nodded. "Well it will work like that but not the same way."

He looked up at me innocently, like a little kid who looks up at their mom after just asking where babies come from. So adorable. "Then how would it work for us?"

I grabbed his hand and looked at the other two, "It would work like a regular relationship just slightly different."

"I think having three boyfriends compared to a regular relationship is more than slightly different, Naomi." I rolled my eyes at Bennett's comment and continued.