Welcome to Hogwarts 2

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off from my wand. I quickly sat up and shut off the obnoxious sound that was killing my ears. I grabbed my nicest outdoor outfit and pulled my robes on. I quickly levitated my trunk off of the ground and ran down the stairs to the dining hall. I set my trunk down in the pile of everyone else's trunks and ran over to Victor, giving him a massive hug from behind.

I then sat down and began to pile my plate with food. Apparently, eating a lot runs in my family, because whenever I go and visit my family, every plate it filled to the top. I ate as fast as I could and both Victor and I grabbed our trunks and made our way out to the ship. It was massive and very intimidating to the average innocent eye.

Victor and I boarded the ship and said out goodbyes as we headed off to our separate cabins. When I opened the door to my room I fell in love with the place immediately. It was dark and cozy, just like in my dorm room and had a rather small common room( If you would even call it a room). There was a fireplace on the right side of the room and a book shelf in the left side. Strait back was a door that led to literally just a bed. There was no space for your feet. And to the right of the bed was a door that led to a closet sized bathroom. It was a comforting size.

I set my trunk down beside the bookshelf and walked out of the cabin. I walked down the hall until I reached Victor's door. I lightly knocked on the door and waited. Victor opened up the door a minute later and let me in. Victor's room looked exactly like my room also.

"Hey, what's up? Is everything ok?" Victor asked, closing the door behind me. He looked slightly concerned. Just like a big brother would.

"Yeah, I'm just super bored.... Any good prank ideas we haven't tried out yet?" I asked Victor and a frown went across his face. He hates my pranks, but always did them with me if I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"I swear if you weren't Karkaroff's niece, you would have been expelled years ago." Victor said, ruffling my hair playfully.

"Yeah, probably. Everyone loves me though!" I said, flipping my hair, making Victor laugh.

"That is definitely true. I don't think that there is a single teacher at our school that doesn't adore you. I mean your the best witch in our school, your kind, and you are an amazing quittich player." Victor said sincerely, with a slight blush on his face.

"Then again I am the only witch at our school." I pointed out, laughing.

"Well then you are the best person at magic in our school. Now you should go and get some rest. We will be arriving soon." Victor replied and hugged me.

"You'll walk in with me, right?" I asked, nervously, as I chewed my bottom lip. I tended to do that when I was anxious.

"Of course, I will." Victor put a reassuring hand on my arm. "Now go and get some rest. I will meet you at the docks and we will walk in with Karkaroff."

"Alright, I will see you soon." I said, before I walked back down the hall to my cabin.

I laid down in my bed and my nerves began to ease with the soft rocking of the boat. I slowly drifted off into a light slumber.

I was woken by a commotion and ran down the hall to find Victor and Leo (Victor's best friend aside from me) rolling around on the floor and throwing fists. Victor threw a very painful looking punch at Leo's nose and I heard a loud crack before I saw thick, sticky, red, blood drop down Leo's face and into the hall floor.

"What is the meaning of this!" Headmaster Karkaroff yelled, running down the stairs to pull the boys apart.

Victor stood up and spat at Leo. "Nothing that concerns you or anyone else." Victor snapped and stormed off to his cabin.