Chapter 8

Great. This was probably the stupidest thing I had to do yet.
Accompany the Brotherhood.

Deadpool said it was temporary, and that it was only to find info so that we could sell it to the highest bidder.

Hey, you never know if some lame superhero is desperate!

Anyhoo, Mystique believed that I would be an AWESOME addition. Doy, anyone can see that.

She dropped me off at the gross boarding house, and drove off to do who cares what. I knew that the insolent morons were still at school, so I think I would surprise them.

I jumped on the first couch I saw, and it made a pleasant creaking sound. Like, 'hey thanks for sitting on me.' Maybe it gives them secret pleasure.

Creepy pedophile couches.

I heard an unmistakable sound of a Jeep pulling in the driveway, and I smirked. I pulled out one of my swords and started sharpening it slowly, enjoying the nice scraping sound it made. Music to my ears.

The door crashed open, and I heard sounds of laughing and jeering at each other, before they saw me.

Suddenly, the little morons seemed more silent.

I guess I looked pretty intimidating, but it was impolite to stare.

"Welcome home, sweeties, cookies and milk are in the kitchen. Do your homework, practice your instruments, and be in bed by eight," I said sarcastically.

Pietro was up in my face in half a second.

"What the heck are you doing here, weakling? Gotta death wish?"

I merely smirked at him. "Based on my current attire, I'd say no. Now get out of my face or you'll be losing yours."

Stunned, he backed up to the rest of his gang.

"What are you doing here, seriously! And why do you look.... different?" Lance said curiously.

I sharpened my sword one last time before sheathing it.
"Uh, no reason. Decided to hang around," I said sarcastically again.

Idiots.

I couldn't wait until I got the information that I needed. I might come close to slitting their necks right now.
"But seriously, I'm your new roommate!" I said, clapping my hands.

Their jaws dropped.

And I laughed.

Oh man, I laughed so hard.

Sorry it's super short but I'm writing this on my phone and AUTOCORRECT WONT LISTEN TO ME.
I'll try to finish this story, I love the votes and the reads!
I usually have trouble with finishing stories but I'll try to make an exception for you guys!!
Peace, darlings.