twenty eight.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙼𝙳

"Ma'am is that Chanel?" Montana asked Ahren ask she held up a Chanel bag that Sire got her for Christmas.

"Told yall I got this killa kat purrr" Ahren swiped under her chin sticking her tongue out.

Von mugged her "um anyway where is Leek and Clyde?" and as if on cue they walked through the door.

"Hey famalam I want yall to meet someone" Leek came around the corner with his baby mother Myra.

"This my baby carrier Myra, Myra that's Sada, Ak, my bestie westie Ahren, Ahren sister Sincere, Fat lady Montana, the crackhead Tavon and that lady over there inna chair." he introduced everyone and pointed to an empty rocking chair in the corner that was behind Sincere.

"Bitch what fucking lady? Dont do that shit yall know ion like spooky shit unless its spooky dick." she rubbed her small baby bump.

"How do you get spooky dick?" Myra asked.

"Yall never had sex in halloween costu-" Von cut her off "Bae they aint hip dont sharp em just let it be" he patted her thigh.

Ahren side eyed her sister then cleared her throat "chile, anyway you're very pretty Myra". Although Ahren was supposed to name their baby she had never met the baby mother.

Christmas was being held at Sire and Tavon's house this year just because they lived in the middle of everyone.

"Grab a seat, Sire and i's parents should be here soon with the food" Ahren went in the kitchen to check on the pound cake.

"Ricardo hold the fucking turkey right before I black yo fucking eye dammit. And take that gotdamn durag off." Tawanda yelled walking in the house.

Everyone paused and looked at her, "mind yall fucking business" she said before going in the kitchen.

Ricardo walked around the corner to see everyone and everyone had to hold in a laugh because of his appearance. His lip was busted and his shirt collar was crooked.

"You straight Rico?" Sire pursed his lips (😗).

"That lady is crazy" he whispered.

Tawanda did not play about Christmas and because of her focusing on the food so much she didnt take her meds until right before she ate and since she aint take them it caused her to lash out........a lot.

"If I gotta come in there and grab the turkey Ricardo Destiny Brown I know one fucking thing" Tawanda yelled from the kitchen.

"Ma relax you scaring the guest!" Ahren said to her.

"Fuck them kids" she mugged.

"Where is this lady pills" Ahren started going through her purse.

"Sire and Tavon i'm here!" India, Sire and Tavon's mom yelled walking in with their dad and little sister Sarah.

(ik before her name was Sakari but I changed it bc in my other book a character is named Sakari)

"Rico das you?" Derek dapped him up.