Part 10, 'Am i cursed...?'

Brandon's POV

I stare at the blob thingy it's adorable- but terrifying at the same time, I slowly go up to them and it makes a soft happy noise and rubs against my leg I softly pet them they purr.

I sigh and start walking they follow me, I look at them "Why are you following me..?" I say softly they just stare at me and make happy I think noises.

I sigh again and just keep walking looking for my bean, where is he.. why did they take him?! Why did they just let us go and let us wonder around..? They are planning something.

Micheal's POV

I stare at the Giant ¿TeddyBear? It's strange.. I'm not scared of it though, it's like a Giant thing of evil Cuddles and love. (I- what-)

It tries to attack me I attack back it grabs me, I fight back. I use one of my forms and slaughter it, it explodes into thousands and thousands of small teddy bears. (Smallest fight seen ever-)

I grab some of them for the kids and Ritchie and maybe one so Brandon can give David one. I sigh and keep looking, still no luck I start mumbling and making a 'Map' in my head.

But of course nothing, no 'Secret' rooms nothing! At this point I'm starting to get a little mad but I use my breathing technique.

Ritchie's POV

The kids are still asleep, I'm feeding Austin singing softly and happily keeping watch with a soft happy smile.

I Awe quietly at the baby in my arms, I hum as Austin yawns and I lay him down and smile cuddling him softly and happily.

I watch as he falls asleep happily, I smile humming softly holding Austin close. And slowly fall asleep as well but I struggle to stay awake, I make sure the caves covered first and Then cuddle Austin again and fall asleep.

David's POV

I'm still stuck in the dark room, tears going down my face I'm curled up still feeling pain. I noticed the voices were coming from my head and nothing else.

I sobbed and whimpering, the pain keeps getting worse. I curl up "I-I just want b-Brandon.." I hiccuped and sniffled.

'Am I c-cursed..?'