Part 14, We made it. "Do you like me?"

Micheal's POV

After getting home we went out to see if the kids had homes, turns out that the kids didn't and that they were orphans since birth.

I felt bad for the kids.. them having to go threw all of this and the only 'Parent' or 'Older sibling' figure is Sage.

But.. he did do a good Job.. But he won't need to do all that anymore.. I softly covered them all up and smiled then headed to the porch.

Ritchie there rocking Austin so adorable- "Hey Ritchie?" I say, "Hm? Oh! Hello Micheal, what's up?" He said with a smile. (hehe micheals heart go bOoM-)

"Nothing much.. I just wanted to ask something" i said, he looked at me and nodded "I'm all ears" he said with yet another adorable smile.

"Do you like me?"

(Hehe cliff hanger-)

Brandon's POV

I Smiled at the sleeping bean that I am cuddling, he's been thru a lot these past couple days.. yet he is still trying to hold onto happiness.. god I love him.

I just cuddled him close and fell asleep.

~I evil- and sorry it's short! I'm losing ideas qwq got any smol ideas? I'd like to have em- TwT or if you want! Go check out my one-shot books! And request something! And I might be starting a new book soon! *Hint: it's about undertale.* anyway! Sorry for the only two povs this time. David's still sleeping, and Ritchie is Taking care of Austin. Okay bye~
From Lee

Words: 254