05|

Taehyung sat with Joon, reading a book to the young boy. 

After a few minutes, the door opened and Jisoo came out of the bathroom. 

"Jisoo!" Joon runs to her, jumping up into her arms, "Jisoo, can I sleep here too?" He asks her as she carries the young boy back to the bed. Taehyung smiled, but he felt nervous. 

What if she hurts him? No. She wouldn't do that right?

" Joon..She needs to sleep. You get to sleep with Dad." 

The boy pouts, and hugs Jisoo closer, " Please?" 

Jisoo grins and nods to Taehyung. Her eyes told him that everything would be okay. He could get lost in them, stare at them. The whole universe was within them. 

He was enamored with her. 

But he knew that it was just one year and that once it was over, she'd just pull away and leave them both. 

The lights turned off and Jisoo slept on one side of the bed with Joon, while Taehyung slept on the other. 

" Goodnight mom." Joon whispered as he slept. 

Jisoo stared at the ceiling wondering if one year could pass a little slower. Little did she know, the man who slept peacefully beside her wished for the same thing too. 

It was early in the morning when Taehyung saw that Jisoo had left the bed. Her side was empty, with the pillow being neatly put back against the headboard. Joon had gotten up as well, His blue blanket being tossed aside on the floor. 

8:30 am. 

He made his way down the stairs and noticed Jisoo eating happily with Joon. 

He was eating his carrots for once. He never eats his carrots. This kid.. Jisoo glanced up and smiled at Taehyung as she motioned first him to sit beside them to eat too. He ate slowly, enjoying the pancakes she made.

" How is it?" She asked. 

" It's really good, please give me the recipe." He chuckled, and kept eating. 

It was probably one of the best things he'd ever tasted.

He liked eating breakfast with them, to wake up beside her everyday and watch them both smile as they ate peacefully. He had always wanted this, but it tugged at him a bit. 

What if this doesn't end well?

Votes and comments are appreciated!! Thank you for reading! I'll try to update more frequently. 💖🙈

- melon