michael gray- i love you

reader pov-

reader pov-

warnings- fluff, mentions of sex, pregnancy

you and michael had been bestfriends for about a year now. you met him when you and your mother had gone to visit her old friend pol, which happened to be michaels mum.

you had got on as soon as you met eachother, and your mothers often joked that you were soulmates.

after two years of knowing him, you started to develop feelings for michael. but he didn't realise.whilst drunk one night, you ended up sleeping with him. this happened for the next year, but you never said anything.

and now you were pregnant.

you found out three days ago. you knew michael wouldn't abandon you, but you knew this wasn't what he wanted and you knew he'd be disappointed.

you walked into the shelbys offices, and went straight to michaels office. you knocked on.

"come in" he shouted

you gently undid the the door knob and walk in. he looked up and smiled. you were nervous.

"y/n. didn't know i would see you today" he said confused.

"well you see michael, i have some thing to tell you" you nervously said.

"what is it? are you okay?" he worriedly asked.

"i'm pregnant" you said quietly. almost whispering.

"huh?"he said, not hearing you.

"i'm pregnant. i'm sorry michael. i know this isn't what you wanted." you said a little bit louder, but quiet enough for people outside not to hear.

"y/n, you're having my baby. i expected it to happen at some point. that's what happens when you have sex. i want you to keep it. i want to be with you y/n. i love you" he said. and he looked like her meant every word.

"really? oh thank god for that because i love you too." you said smiling.

he stood up and walked towards your he put his hands on your face and leaned in. and you kissed. it was amazing.

the end

(lol, i'm only writing in lower case because that's how my phone setting is and i'm lazy)