Feelings (-18)

She Realises she has feelings for you.

These scenarios will be in her point of view.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ochaco Uraraka

I'm on a shopping trip with Y/n today. But I was a bit embarrassed. She kept grabbing onto clothes that I pointed out and placing it inside our shopping cart, then looking as if nothing happened.

So, I finally pointed it out, "Y, Y/n-chan, I'm happy you're buying me clothes.. but aren't you going to.. lose all your money?" I told her, Even when I said that, She just looked over at me and Gave me a smile.

"Ochaco-chan, Think about it like this," Y/n walked over to me, giving me a smile. "I buy you clothes, Your family will feed you and take care of you."

Her eyes slanting slightly as she stared at me, "And you promised that you'll be the one to make their lives better. I think that's amazing as it is." She pushed my hair behind my ear, until her smile turned into a cheeky grin.

"So don't worry about my money Ochaco-chan! You're more Important than that!" She Grabbed onto my shoulders, "Now pick More clothes! I will buy them all!" Y/n suddenly disappeared and ran around picking clothes.

As she walked away, smiling. My Cheeks turned a darker color.

"Geez.. You're still wasting your money.." I pouted at her, and she laughed as a response. "But.. Thank you Y/n-chan, Really.

"You're welcome ochaco-chan," Y/n smiled sweetly at me, Resulting in my my heart fluttering when she smiled.

I stayed smiling until a sudden realization dawned to me. "W, Wait.. Am I inlove with Y/n-chan?!" I thought to myself, My heart almost-trying to explode.

Why didn't I notice sooner?

It was obvious.

I lifted up my head and saw Y/n wearing a shirt that said -Mochi Lovers-

"ISN'T THIS SHIRT AMAZING? I'LL BUY THIS FOR BOTH OF US!"

I laughed and Nodded my head, I'm inlove with Y/n.

Tsuyu Asui

Y/n was playing around with my little sister, Like always. Smiling Happily and chasing her around, playing tag. Though I think they were playing tag.

"KAMMMEEEEE... KAMMMMEEEEE... HHHHHAAAAAAAA!" Y/n shouted, Her palms open, Pointed at my sister. To which she dramatically fell down onto the ground. Y/n laughed like a maniac, making me laugh with her.

"Ohh~ someone likes Y/n!" My little brother popped up behind me. I blushed, shaking my head to deny it.

"I, I'm not.." I answered, turning my head back to Y/n. Who was was on the ground, Faking her death.

"Then you love Y/n! Hahahaha!" He retorted, pointing at me with a Big smirk. I continued to shake my head.

"Nee-chan and Y/n Sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-" He started singing and I slapped him on the cheek with my tongue before he could continue. He looked angrily at me, Taking his cheek, "MOM! Nee-chan Slapped me!" He marched back to where our parents were sitting.

I sighed out of relief, shaking my head. I turned around to look at Y/n, only to see her face to face infront of me. "Hey Tsu-chan! I just finished playing with your sister, I was going to use Sherangan but I knew it would Definetely wipe out the human race. So I tried a different move, Resulting in me dying instead."