<5>

-Time skip-

Even after two years Katsuki had refused to give up on Izuku and kept paying the hospital.

Katsuki sat as his desk and paused slightly. Ikizu was playing with some toys in the other room so she shouldn't bother him for a minute. He hit record and sighed slightly.
"Hey Izuku. It's currently xx/xxxxx/xxxx it's been three months since my last update. I got wrapped up in work. It's been two years since the attack and I'm still not going to give up..." Katsuki heard his door open a second later and he turned around to see his daughter standing there. "Mama? Who oo talking too?" Ikizu said and waddled over making grabby hands up at Katsuki. He picked her up and kissed her forehead. "You're Papa baby." He said after a second, hesitating slightly. "Reawy!?" Ikizu seemed so excited, she knew her Papa wasn't in their life at the moment but might be soon. "I'm making voice recordings for him. Wanna tell him something?" Katsuki asked and she instantly nodded. "Then you can tell him anything." Ikizu giggled and turned to the computer. "Heyyo Papa!" She said exitedly. "Mama said I can tell oo anyfing sooo... hm... Uh!! I made a fend at schoow today! She reawwy nice, and pwetty. Ummm....... Mama said you osed to run an agency togefer! Dats reawwy cool! Now Mama work wif Uncle Eiji, he da number one hero!!"
Ikizu kept rambling for a while before yawning slightly abd cuddling into Katsuki's chest. "Sleepy baby?" He asked softly, she just nodded and fell asleep. Katsuki chuckled softly and turned his attention back to his computer. "Well now you know what's going on with Iki. As she said Eijiro got up to no.1 and I'm close behind. Iki takes after you a lot more and absolutely loves hero's, I also showed her your old journals. I don't think I have much else to say I think Iki told you everything. So like always I- we love you." Katsuki slightly corrected himself and slightly pet Ikizu's soft curls. "And please wake up soon."
With that Katsuki stopped the recording and carefully picked Ikizu up, making sure she stayed asleep.

Katsuki tried to put his daughter down on his bed but she had a death grip on his shirt. After a minute he gave up and started walking around with Ikizu attached to his front.

A few hours later the ash-blonde decided Ikizu should see Izuku since the hospital had started warning Katsuki that if his husband didn't wake up soon they would stop treating him, it'd been to long.

They were about to leave before Katsuki got a call from the hospital. He picked up worried. "Yes?" "Izuku, he just woke up. Before you come here though we're going to show him your recordings, he only seemed calm when he heard your name." Katsuki froze. "H-he woke up?" The ash-blonde stuttered out. "Yes, but don't come here, you will be called when he's listened to your recordings." Katsuki almost dropped his phone, just frozen in shock. He wanted to run as fast as possible to the hospital to see his husband awake and alive

Katsuki turned his attention back to his daughter who was extremely confused. "Mama? What wrong?" He smiled slightly and took a a shaky breath. "N-nothing baby. Umm change of plan we're staying." Ikizu slightly tilted her head but hugged Katsuki's leg. "Can we play den?"

Katsuki smiled softly and picked his daughter up. "Definitely." They went to her room and started playing random games together. Despite being a hero Katsuki always made sure to spend time together Ikizu for at least a hour, sometimes it was just watching a movie together when he was to tired but it was both of their favorite parts of the day and they always looked forward to it.

Later that night Ikizu quietly opened Katsuki door, she hadn't been able to sleep. But to her surprise her mother was up and putting on a new shirt. "Mama?" She quietly called out, making Katsuki quickly turn around. "Baby hey what's wrong?" He went over and got down to his daughters level. "I couldn't seep..." Ikizu said with a small yawn, she normally stayed with Katsuki and it helped both of them sleep better.

"I have to go I have something to do... Hey Uncle Eijiro's coming over and you can cuddle with him, ok?" The ash-blonde said and brushed some soft curls out of Ikizu's face and kissed the top of her head. "Oki......" She said, looking down. "Sorry baby this is really important ok." She just nodded again and hugged Katsuki, he hugged back and kissed the side of her head again. "Pease be safe....." She said quietly into her mother's shoulder. "Like always." Katsuki said with a small smile, he picked her up and carefully tucked her into his bed.

Kirishima got there a few minutes. "Bro why'd you call me?" He asks when he saw Katsuki slightly pacing around. "It- it's Izuku... I need to go and you know how to take care of Iki..."

Kiri thought the worst and hugged him carefully, just to get pushed off by the ash-blonde. "I'm fine... I-I just have to go."

Katsuki threw on a jacket, grabbed his keys and started leaving. Getting to the hospital semi quickly.

Everything was soon situated and Katsuki quickly went to Izuku's room. Freezing when he saw his green haired husband sitting up and crying, looking at a picture of him and Ikizu.

The ash-blonde smiled slightly and went over, pulling Izuku into a hug. "K-kaccan....?" Izuku said before realizing it was actually his husband and hugging back. They both cried into each other's shoulders for a while.

Katsuki eventually calmed down and pressed his and Izuku's foreheads together slightly, wiping away his husband's tears as they both slightly chuckle. The ash-blonde kissed Izuku softly and pulled away a second later.

They stayed in silence for a while before Izuku looked back down at the picture in his hands. "S-she's so adorable......" He said, smiling softly. Katsuki slightly looked down. "Yeah... She is..." He slightly thought out loud.

"C-can I m-meet her?" Izuku asked after a minute, I mean he just found out he had a two year old kid