1

1. "Mum, I'm not pregnant, I'm just trying to name my character!"

2. Getting thousands of new story ideas when you still need to finish that one book you're working on.

3. Starting new stories instead of editing the ones you said you were going to edit.

4. Liking/voting on your own stories *high-fives self* (for Wattpad writers)

5. When your books sound so similar to each other and you feel like you're copywriting yourself. 

6. Having millions of notebooks scattered around your house that you don't allow yourself to use. You don't know whether you're a hoarder or a collector.

7. When you get an idea so good you think you stole it from somewhere.

8. ✨Sleep is non-existent✨

9. Staring at the ceiling in your room at like 3am just planning the rest of your story.

10. Trying to fix plot holes should be a full-time job. 

11. The fear of having your readers asking you questions about your own book that you can't answer.

12. The fear of thinking your work is going to be stolen.

13. The guilty pleasure of torturing your characters...?

14. When it started out as a hobby but is now an addiction.

15. "Haha! You're laughing now, but wait til' you become a character in my new book!" *evil laugh*

16. When you get all the best ideas for stories when you are meant to be doing something else.

17. "Um... No, you cannot check my search history!"

18. The weirdest shit we Google.

19. Just staring at the sentence you wrote for half an hour.

20. Feeling real proud about that comma you put into that thicc sentence.

Okay, so I tried something a little different! What do you all think of this new book?