11. Mathew

11.

The next day, we hit the road on the way back home. And I am just so happy that Jade and I already fixed our little fight.

No, it's not a little.

It's a huge fight considering the fact that it lasted for two weeks and I thank the heavens that it didn't affected my performance on the ice because I literally think of her every second of everyday while I was away.

"Hand me the pillow please." She said without looking at me as she was busying herself on the phone, she told me earlier she's handling emails but as I try to sneak a peak. She's clearly texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

And she looked at me pressing the phone screen on her chest. "No one!"

"Liar!" I accused.

"Nosy!" He barked back and I can't help but grin because we are definitely back to our usual habit. "Give me a pillow!"

"I'm using it!"

"There are two pillows Barzy! Give me the other one." She said demanded.

"But I want to use two." I protested. I am using two pillows to rest my shoulder because one pillow can't literally support my body.

"Will you two shut up? People are sleeping." Tori from the passenger seat chimed in with an annoyed tone. Yeah, but she's the only one who's trying to sleep since Ander is driving while me and Jade are just constantly mocking and throwing insults from each other.

Collins and Alex stayed behind, according to Jade they are eloping. But we all know that was just a joke. Maybe they just wanted to have a weekend getaway alone together.

How I wish Jade and I will have that kind of time too.

Just the two of us.

"Give me that." Jade whispered grabbing one of the pillows.

I grabbed it back but her grip is strong too.

"Give me the pillow before Tori gives us an hour lecture of how to share things!" She whispered.

"Heard that!" Tori said and that made me and Anders snicker.

And since the pillow is literally covering our faces from Tori and Anders, I sheepishly tried to kiss her but she pushed my face away using the pillow.

I heard her snort as she puts the pillow on her lap resting her elbows on top of it burying herself on her phone again.

And since I don't like the idea of her ignoring me. I decided to rest my head on the pillow that was on her lap and tried to sleep.

She let's me do so...

Life is good again...

Even better, actually.

-

When we arrived home, I was disappointed when Jade instantly leave the house for important meeting.

I wanted to rekindle and hangout with her because obviously, I missed my roommate and I barely have free day like this during the season. Few weeks, from now my schedule would be drastic and if we make it to the playoffs. I won't be home for months.

I decided to take a nap while I wait for Jade to come back, when lunch time came in I went downstairs to have lunch with Tori and Anders and went back to my room right after.

The two are obviously catching up from being away from each other for two weeks, they are the absolute love birds and I don't want to spoil that.

I decided to just pull up another episode of The Bachelorette and chill on the small living room in our floor, just in time my phone beeps.