Arrived (part 1)

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️
   - swearing
   - hospital
   - uhh... Bad writing ahead

⚠️You have been warned⚠️

{Dream's POV}

This was one of the most stressful day I had.Just as I landed at the airport Skeppy messaged me to get to his house. He sended me his address and I arrived in less than 1 hour. I was shocked with the news that I got. Bad was in hospital. I didn't know why but I wished that it wasn't bad.
I didn't want to waste another minute so I went with Skeppy to pick up Sapnap and George.
They were pretty shocked when they saw me. George jumped at me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back but Skeppy hurried us.
The ride didn't last long. After Skeppy parked the car, I literally jumped out of it and run through the hospital doors while those 3 followed behind me. The receptionist didn't want to let us see him but good thing was that my friend worked there so he gave us permission to see him.

{Darryl's POV:}

I hate this. Being in hospital while having my crazy ex wanting to be with me. Why can't earth just swallow me and never bring me back up?
Why am I so messed up?
Why can't I just be normal?
That's the reason why everyone hates me so much...
After a while someone entered the hospital room.... Skeppy?
He was just looking at me. Disappointed.
After few seconds he approached me but he wasn't alone... Sadly...
"What the hell were you thinking Bad?..", he questioned me in the worst possible voice that I wish I didn't hear.
Skeppy was with... Sapnap and George... Wait... Was that... Dream?!
"Bad?", yep that's him.
"Wait, when did you guys arrive?
Where will you st-"
"They will stay in my house Bad,they arrived early, everyone is coming in few hours. Now, answer my question..". Oh god. I felt my anxiety kicking in. I started breathing heavily and my eyes became watery. Skeppy hugged me. "Bad, BAD!! Listen to me! Okay?
Breathe with me"
After few minutes my breath slowed down and my tears dried.
"Skeppy, I'm so s-sorry, I-I", but before I finished my sentence I got cut off by Sapnap.
"Bad listen, we are not mad at you,okay?
We will talk about this when you get out of here, now please rest." George and Dream nodded in agreement.
"Thank you muffins,I really appreciate that... *yawn*, I think I'm going to sleep.",I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep pretty quickly.

{Skeppy's POV:}

He fell asleep while I was hugging him. I looked at other three and I knew already what they were thinking.
Dream even pictured it. After they stopped giggling I just directed them death glare. After an hour we left the hospital. Actually Sapnap and George had to drag me out of the hospital because I didn't want to leave Bad's side while Dream was kettle wheezing like he was dying. That was the most awkward moment in my life.
.
  ~ end of the chapter 8~
.

Word count:520