\Heartbreak/

ohohoh time for some hard angst boiz and grills.Believe me this time I won't have mercy.

Anyways;

| TRIGGER WARNINGS|

 -heartbreak

-swearing

-mention of abuse

                              [PREPARE TISSUES]

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Jake's POV:

"THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS TOOK DARRY AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"I'm escaping this place at midnight.Darryl,good luck.You'll need it.."

Bad's POV:

"He's been abusive and manipulative,I'm sure he wanted revenge after I left our toxic relationship...",I answered. It was hard to me to accept that he did all those gross stuff to me,not to mention I wasn't his first nor last boyfriend.

''Alright,thank you mister Bad.We will get going now.If something happens call us!",after that I saw him leave my mansion with 2 more police officers.I'm sure everybody would be disturbed after this event,nut for some strange coincidence I wasn't.

''Hey,Bad,are you okay?'',Skeppy went up to me.I could see him still shaking,a little bit.

''Yes Skep.What about you?Are you okay?'',I politely asked.

He hesitated for a while,but after some time he just went up to me and hugged me tightly,like he didn't want to let me go.ever.again.

I just let it all sink in my head,all of those events,It was so unrealistic. Like someone is writing all of this.I felt like the main character in some strange video game.Everything that happens to him,affects others.

(Creator just hiding behind the couch,don't mind her)

*after few minutes,relaxing*

Skeppy suddenly stopped hugging me.I wanted to say something,but before that all I could hear is someone yelling and crying upstairs.Both of us ran upstairs,but what we saw next was horrifying .

.

.

.

.

.

George and Dream were fighting,but not like usual,more like something or someone turned their back against each other.We also saw Techno and Sapnap just standing there,unable to move.They were probably horrified too.

''WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!''

''DREAM,YOU LITTERALLY  WANTED TO KISS ME RIGHT NOW,AND I...

I...

   I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!!!  

  NOT AT ALL!!!!!

  I  HATE YOU DREAM!

....

Silence filled whole room after 2 seconds.I could hear George gasping,after saying that.

but..

There's no reset button.....Everything someone do,he did.He can only correct the mistake,but he could never erase it....

I could feel Dream's colors slowly fading away.He was heartbroken.

George made a big mistake

but as I said

it can only be corrected but

not erased.

  ''D-Dream I'm s-''  

''Save it George....

Loving you WAS a losing game...''

After that,Dream bursted out of the room,knocking me and Skeppy over.

Litterally after getting up,George ran to his room crying.Techno and Sapnap were shocked,along with Skeppy and me.

''Well that escalated pretty quickly,huh?'',Sapnap commented,pretty much like he got heartbroken too.

''Sapnap,this is not the right time.."I added,going to comfort Dream.

I saw Skeppy going to comfort George.That probably won't end well,but at least he tried to help.

Dream headed to the living room,at least I saw him running that way.Gosh,I really hope he didn't do something stupid in there.

.

.

.

And he was there.I quickly but carefully went up to him.He was sleeping.His face was pretty much pale,but his cheeks red and eyes puffy.Poor Dream.

He told me he had crush,but he never told me who was it.

eh,I should probably go and sleep.I'm pretty tired anyways .

 /END OF CHAPTER 15\

Word count:579