Oh, Look What You Made Me Do!

You made me that bitch. I'll be that bitch.

A lot of shit happened. Maybe, is still happening. Who knows? Who cares? Who gives a flying fuck?

Those who made shit happen must want me to feel bad. Wrong. Guilty. Mentally exhausted. Spent. Depressed. Something. Something worse. So worse.

I don't.

I don't.

I feel liberated.

It was like, there was this one fragile string I was holding onto. Because this show had taught me things, things that go beyond mere romance. Things majority of the audience don't get and don't understand, never will. Because they don't know how to look.

I left Instagram because this fandom had become too toxic for me to stay there. My homepage on wattpad has every tag related to this fandom blocked ever since that feature came. I block extra tags that blocks any book related to this fandom from popping up. Till I can now proudly say, my homepage is free of this toxicity ever since that blessed option came.

My earlier wattpad account was deleted (about which I have a vague idea as to why) yet, I came back to write on manan because why not? My readers like it.

That was the string I held onto, without realizing that it was a string pulling me down. A ripple in my surroundings happened and it made me realize, the string wasn't only pulling me down but drowning me. I still held on, took my time.

I thought the next day would be just as mean and as hypocrite but all I did was cook some awesome chicken with Snoop Lion, Bob Marley and sassy Taylor Swift playing on loud. I watched a series on what 'Time' actually is, laughed crazily on BB ki Vines with my Mom and enjoyed my time with myself because I didn't have the obligation to come back to Wattpad to write. I even watched Shubh Mangal Zyaada Saavdhan with my family and made plans about watching Love, Simon today. And I realized, it's not really about age, generation or the place where one comes from. It's about mentality. Oh gay, was it sick?

Before you say, it's not about homophobia, know that the majority of comments I got were homophobic. Don't speak with half knowledge. HoW cAn YoU mAkE oUr IdOl GaY? HeInOuS cRiMe.

The remaining, a name triggered you? Listen to me, Nuclear Fission Reactions, a name 'triggering' you has got nothing to do with the way you reacted. A private message would have sufficed. A silent, peaceful conversation would have been better. Did you 'peace-totems', 'icons of righteousness' take a calm approach? No. Because if not us, then who will BaRk?

Just because you hate someone doesn't mean I have to hate that someone. Just because you are blind doesn't mean I have to be blind as well. Just because you don't like to read something doesn't mean I shouldn't write it. It's a choice about what you pick to read. I wasn't forcing you to read. I never promoted myself on someone else's message board. You came. You picked. It was your choice. But you were 'triggered', of course. As if that explains anything.

You claim to be on Wattpad since years? Ever went through its content guidelines? Wattpad doesn't give a flying fuck about what is written about which public figure. It's not a reportable offense because people are allowed to have opinions, whatever it might be. You don't like it, don't read it. As simple as that. Isn't that what this platform tells? Oh, mustn't have read useful things.

And to those who claim I was spreading false shit, what truth do you hold? I clearly mentioned it is fiction. My choice. Use a dictionary. What is public, is public. And tell me, was this the only book that had a 'false' love relation of the actor being mentioned? Oh, we're quite alright with graphic sex scenes because oh, the actor will love it if he reads it. SuCh a TuRn oN. Hypocrisy died too.