Ceasefire FAQ

Ceasefire FAQ

1)      What the fuck?

Okay. I will say this. I had this ending planned from the very beginning of the story; it was pretty much the first scene that came into my head when I was thinking of writing a femslash. I admit that the fact that I haven’t updated anything in a month and that I wrote this chapter with writer’s block (thus making it kind of awkward for the reader, I imagine) that it might feel like I took the easy way out but it was the climax I had planned from the beginning.

2)      Will there be a sequel?

No. I am not planning a sequel for Ceasefire. The whole magic of it was that they disappeared into the sunset at the end and nobody knows whether they got caught or if they got away with it. (I like to think they got away with it, though.)

3)      BUT I LIKED TWITCH AND I WANTED HER TO END UP WITH IVY AND CAN YOU WRITE AN ALTERNATE ENDING PLSSSSS???!!1!

No.

4)      Why was the ending so abrupt?

Well as you guys have probably noticed, I hadn’t updated for about a month previous to the final chapter of Ceasefire. I have been struggling with some pretty bad writers’ block and so I apologise if the last chapter seemed a little awkward for the reader, I certainly didn’t intend for it to be that way. The story played out exactly the way I had planned it but I understand that given the brief hiatus and the suddenness of the ending that it might seem like it was an abrupt way to end the story. For this I can only apologise.

5)      Are you going to write another femslash?

I’m certainly thinking about it. GxG stories are a nice change from BxB which can start to feel repetitive when you’re on your 900th one-shot. I can’t say for sure one way or the other whether I’ll write another femslash but let’s not rule it out for now :)