Surprise

Draco's POV

She woke up, and i smiled. At first i kind of feel that i don't want to drag her into this, but leaving her back in London wasn't the best option either, i didn't have a choice. She gave Weaslette a final hug and then we headed out of the common room. I can see that Hermione is a little bit silent, i'm too afraid to ask what's wrong either, but i'm pretty sure it's because the last time she was here Hogwarts was ruined. I pulled her closer to me and gave her a warm embrace to make sure that she's okay, she suddenly stopped and hugged me.

"What's that for. N-not that i dont enjoy it" I asked

"I needed it" She said silently and tears started dropping from her eyes.

"No No hey baby it's going to be alright. You'll be safe, i promise" I gave her another hug again and after that i gave her a quick kiss, it was quick but passionate and full of love, she finally smiled even though her face was a little wet, she's sort of a cry baby.

"Um sorry to ruin the moment but" A familiar voice came to us, apperently it was Potter. Fucking Potter. Screw him for ruining the moment twice.

"What is it Potter?" I asked.

"Can i join you patroling?" He asked

"Yeah of course" Hermione answerd, we walked through corridors and corridors.

"But Harry you look tires" Mione added

"You're supposed to be asleep with Weaslette, you don't have to do this you know" I said.

"I'm doing this for Ginny and my son, i'm not going to let him spending the rest of his life in a middle of a war zone just like me. I promised to keep them safe" Hermione puts her hand on this back trying to calm him down.

"They wont get away with this Potter, they didn't succeed the last time and this time they wont either" I tried to calm him down. I know this has been very hard for Potter ever since he has a rough childhood because of Voldemort, he wanted to break the chain so his and Weaslette's children doesn't have to feel the same.

We were still on the 5th floor patroling, everybody seem to be in the assigned place, until we heard somebody screamed

"We need backup here now! Help!!  7th floor" The three of us immediately run to the 7th floor, we heard a voice of some sort of duel. Why on earth would a student have a duel in the middle of the night. This can't be good. When we arrived at the 7th floor, this is not good at all. It wasn't students dueling with each other, but students with death eaters. I can tell a lot of bodies had felt to the ground, a lot.

"Shit" Potter said runnig hurrily to help. Me and Hermione immediately pulled him not trying to be seen yet. This still doesn't make sense. How did they get in? I took a peek to the window and apperently the shield has not been broken yet. If it is we would've heard or see flashes outside.

"How did they get in?" Hermione begin to asked in a bit of a shock.

Harry took another peak and apperently the room of requirements door was opened already.

"Of course" I said

"What?" Harry asked confusingly.

"The vannishing cabinet" I answered