chapter five

I woke up to see Ashton standing over me with a worried expression. I raised an eyebrow.
He pointed towards my phone .

"Some dude has been texting you all night and morning. Is he an ex or something coz that's just plain creepy if you don't mind me saying. Also I kinda snooped. I glanced at the screen and recognised the name. Andy Biersack was in out year but he was arrested for sexu-" Ashton abruptly cut himself off as realisation dawned upon him. He sat beside me and pulled me into a huge bear hug.

"What a fucking bastard. I'm so sorry darlin'. If I ever see him again ,I'll chop his cock off and feed it to a camel"

I couldn't help but laugh at Ashton's threat. He was obviously trying to cheer me up.

I noticed that he was already dressed in a blue and black plaided shirt with black jeans. I bolted out of bed and checked my phone.

The clock read 08:30.

I only had an half an hour to get dressed on my first day, so much for first impressions. Ashton shot me what only could be described as an apologetic shrug. I smiled as reassuringly as I could and grabbed the first set of clothes in my suitcase.

I tapped my foot impatiently as my curler heated up. I only had time to curl the bottoms of my shoulder blade length hair. The grey slash baby blue baleage I'd done in it looked amazing and new compared to my usually grey streaked brunette hair.

Ashton tapped him wrist with a giggle. I sighed and applied my daily makeup with was foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner and my light nude lipstick. Ashton gave me the thumbs up and we began the walk to our lecture hall.

Before we entered the hall, Ash announced he needed to "take a whizz" . His words not mine, trust me.

I was about to enter when I was jolted sideways my a very rude someone since they didn't even have the decency to apologize.

I looked up to see Luke glaring at me. No surprise there, he never smiles unless he has some skank grinding on him. The shower meeting pretty much reassured me on that.

"I'm gonna be late for class so just move Hemmings."

I shoved him aside as gently as I could and entered the room. It was much bigger then Irish colleges.

I took a empty seat next to a baby pink haired emo boy. He gave me a encouraging smile. I guess he didn't mind me as a seat buddy.

"Hey ignore Hemmings, I saw him being rude. The names Michael Clifford by the way. You?"

"My name is Lucy Manson. Thanks for telling me about Luke. He's my roommates band buddy"

"I'm in the band too. Ashton told me you found out about him and Calum. He's in the band too. We call ourselves, "5 Seconds of Summer".

He smiled proudly then glanced at the lecturn and frowned.

I turned and gasped despite myself.

Luke stood at the top of the room wearing black Ray-Ban reading glasses.

His eyes were searching the room and when they found me he smirked.

Now this will be ironic if we're studying Brontë like my day dream epiphany.

"Hello class, today we'll be studying the class separation in Emily Brontë' Wuthering Heights