chapter six.

I was painting my toenails a sea shell pink when the knock came at the door. Michael had convinced me to come to one of the frat parties on campus. His words were ,

"Irish girls know how to have the craic"

He even asked in a god awful Irish accent.

When I was satisfied with my nails and everything else I answered the door. I groaned, it was Luke. He was wearing a green silk shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. Even though I hated to admit it, he looked mouth watering. My libido was hopping up and down like the Easter bunny.

He wolf whistled, that's when I realised I only had my green silk Calvin Klein's on.

"We match" he chuckled in amusement.

"Yeah I guess we do, come in. Ashton is picking up Calum." I grabbed my nightgown and wrapped it around me.

I picked up the two dresses I was choosing between and turned to him.

One dress was nude and had a sweetheart neckline that showed my small amount of cleavage. The other was midnight blue and had a v neckline and when down mid thigh.

"Pick one"

He eyed them carefully then gestered towards the blue one.

"It shows off your pale skin tone. You'll look prettier"

"Wow so I'm ugly then. Thanks mate"

He began to stutter,

"You're not ugly ok" he barked.

I just rolled my eyes and headed into the bathroom to changed .

When I came back Luke's face fell. Ashton applauded me and Michael and Calum began to holler "sexyyy".

I couldn't help but blush, they all complimented me except Luke.

"Luke is mentally saying , damn she's hot" Ashton spoke for him.

"Yeah right" I laughed .

Luke made eye contact with me and spoke. Trust me the words he spoke changed everything.

"You look breathtaking"