better

This is inspired by the new song 'better' by Zayn.

Go listen if you haven't it's so good. And his and Gigi's daughter was born omg.

Anyways, this is kind of inspired but not fully so if it doesn't fit with the song fully then that's why hehe.

Enjoy!

B/n - brother's name
E/n - enemy's name

----

The first day out of therapy.

Gosh, never thought that 12 months would go so quick.

Being in a therapy house was not as bad as I thought. But that all comes with being depressed and anxious.

Severe depression

Severe anxiety

Well not anymore.

I walked out of the gates and into the real world gosh. It's been so long. I started walking down when I passed my old school. A bunch of girls came walking out.

Not any random girls.

My best friends.

I tried to keep my head down, but I soon heard squealing, and they were screaming my name. They ran over, and engulfed me in a big group hug.

Another bunch of girls walked out.

This time, not my friends.

The bullies.

Part of the reason I was like the way I was.

"Oh hey freak girl! Out of therapy all ready? Thought you'd need to be in their your whole life seeing as you were so depressed you-"

"That's enough, e/n"

A male's voice overtook b/n's voice. I soon realized who it was and ran up to him and engulfed him the same way the girls did me.

"B/n!! I missed you so much!" I yelled into his shoulder.

"You too y/n.."

I pulled away from him and I heard snickering.

"Aww look at you two, cute. B/n, how does it feel to have such a sad sister, huh?"

B/n was silent, making me smile inside because I knew he wanted to burst out.

"Make sure daddy keeps the knives away or else she'll *whispers : self harm* oh wait! Your daddy isn't here, care to explain where he is..?"

I was now silent. First day back and I already wanted to go back.

"Well I guess I'll have to-"

My best friend, bff/n, interrupted e/n. "You know, y/n is so fucking strong for being able to go through what she's gone through!"

E/n started laughing, "what? So strong that she cut herself everynight, so strong that she ended up in a mental ward!? Maybe your just as crazy.."

I walked up over to her, and slapped her round the face.

"You bitch! It's okay to do it to me, honestly, I don't care. But it bothers me when you hurt my friends. Yes, I self harmed, and yes I was in a therapy house, that's what it's called not a mental ward, and yes! I am fucking strong, so fucking strong that I've learned to overcome you, I've also learned that you're so fucking toxic and so unofficial."

She grunted and flicked her thin, blonde hair and stomped off. I heard a few claps behind me, but when I turned, all my friends had gone, my brother had gone.