E̥ͦy̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦ N̥ͦo̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ L̥ͦi̥ͦp̥ͦs̥ͦ

*Loosely inspired by the title of
'Eyes, nose, lips'
~ by TAEYANG*

Taehyung lay in bed, his black curls sprawled out in all directions. Eyes glimmering with adoration while facing his lover who was sound asleep, light puffs of air passing the small gap between the boys parted lips.

Taehyung had always found this sight to be the most pretty and pure. His blond boyfriend never failing to look beautifully stunning no matter the circumstance, even when sleeping.

The ravenett couldn't help but let his fingers spool through the blond wavy locks opposite him, and coo at the slightly quished cheek on the pillow.
He admired the others sleeping features, trailing a finger round past his eyes that when open always enchanted him with their magical glisten. Then tracing down the center of his nose resisting the urge to boop the cute button end he always kisses. The finger than dropped down to the boys lips and was replaced by the pad of Taehyungs thumb as he brushed it over the gorgeous, voluptuous, cotten candy lips that enfactuated him, give him one taste and he's gone, lost in the sweet flavour of them sinfully plump lips.

He couldn't resist the pull of them and placed a brief soft kiss on to them, hand now resting lightly cupping the others face who had remained asleep till now, beginning to stir at the sensation of being kissed with a groneny hum and lips naturally pouting.

"Good morning my love."
Taehyung whispered, not wanting to hurt the hearing of the newly awakened, caressing the sleepy bits hair gently.

"mmm, Tae-tae, let me sleep~... 'm sleepy."
Whined the blond, turning over and pulling the covers up to his face, bunching them in his tiny fists.

Taehyung chuckled wrapping his arm aound the others waste pulling him closer, "Come on Minie, it's almost noon, aren't you hungry baby?" nussleing his nose into the others neck placing a quick peck there.

The boy just sleepy groaned again shuffling back even closer to Taehyung, " Too cold to get up." he pouted, rolling over again, curling into his boyfriends side, head just below Taehyungs shoulder.

Taehyung let out a laugh in the form of a exhale through his nose.
He peppered kisses all over the crown of Jimins head lovingly.

"How about I make you strawberry pancakes in bed. How does that sound baby?"

Jimin gasped, lifting his head to face Taehyung, a wide eyes and smile shining brightly.

"Really! you'd do that? " he squeeked, his fists resting on Taehyungs chest bare chest.

"Yes baby of course, just for you. I love you~. Taehyung sang giving Eskimo kisses , eyes glowering into his love's, before the two lent in for a proper kiss, the lip locking kind, Jimins hand reaching for Taehyungs jaw.

It only lasted for a minute as the rumbling of Jimins stomach interrupted the loving moment.

The latter pulled away, cheeks flushing with a hint of embarrassment, a touch of flustered-ness after even such a small intimate moment. His boyfriend always manages to make him flustered. Its part of Taehyungs charm he supposed. That stir he has is enough to make any one's cheeks redden, not to mention his touch, his kisses. The last two belonging to Jimin and Jimin only. Yet another part of Taehyungs charm was his loyalty, his respect. He would never cheat. Once he was in a loving relationship, nothing could suade him way from his other half.

" I guess I should get to work on them pancakes then." Taehyung rubbing Jimins tummy before he began tickling it.

Jimins squealed and his body coiled away in a fit of giggles.

Taehyung stopped his fingers rapid tickles, gazing down at Jimins bright happy features that had once been sleepy but where now awake, again tracing from the eyes to the nose to the lips. The lips, the lips of which he could never resist as he again swooped down and captured in his for a quick embrace. seeing the happiness of his beloved overwhelmed his chest, nothing could ever be better than a happy jimin. Nothing.

He patted the smaller's belly and then lifted himself up and off the bed.

"Pancakes cooked till golden, strawberries cut into heart shape slices, sprinkle of sugar and drizzled in huney." he said finger pointing at jimin who'd bundled himself back up into the covers cutely.

"Spot on Tae-Tae."

Taehyung clicked his tongue and fired finger guns winking before turing on his heals and making his way to the kitchen.

Jimin sighed lovingly at his lovers sillyness.

"My crazy little tiger." he smiled giddily, diving even deeper into the cozzy covers but shifted over to the side in which Taehyung had layed, enjoying the warmth and breathing in the scent left behind which he adored so much.

Jimin and Taehyung where in love

They where in love, truly madly crazily in love.

And that, would never change.

Souls that are intertwined and meant to be will never split apart.

★。・★・。・★・。・★・。★

A/n

I hope you enjoyed! 💜✨