W̶h̶a̶t̶ W̶e̶ H̶a̶d̶

*inspired by the song
'Sad Beautiful Tragic'
~By Taylor Swift*

I heard you had your words written alone in handwritten note deep in your pocket. You wanted to read them too me I would guess.

I heard you stood, right by the tracks, my face in a locket that hangs round your neck.
But I wasnt there like you hoped.

Your words practiced for nothing.

But words, how little they mean, when you're a little too late.

When all your wrongs have been built to the top so they toppled over and forced me to run. Finally broke me from my loyalty ties.

Loyal people, hopeful they'll be, and long they'll wait.

I waited for you, I hoped you would change. I gave up my time and gave you my heart but you wasted it.

In the beginning,
We had, a beautiful, magic, love affair.

But distance, timing, breakdowns, fighting, cheating, silence, made the train runs of its track. You'd Kiss me try to fix it, but you would just go and make that same mistake again and again and again, and then I'd forgive you again and again and again. But no more. I'd hung up, gave up, on the life of us we can't get back.

I left. That's why I left you stood by the train tracks where you had once again hoped to try and fix it.
But we can't get it back.

We had a beautiful tragic love affair.

A sad, beautiful, tragic love affair.

Now, in dreams I'd meet you and have long conversations. You'd want me and nobody else. You'd lay next to me, hold me, not use me and push me away.

But now we both wake, in lonely beds, in different cities.

Because we had, a beautiful tragic love affair.

An affair that wore my heart down to its core.

To the point where no matter how much I loved you, I couldn't hurt myself no more.

You had your demons, the ones that made us fall apart, and now I've got demons to. My trust is broken, and a heart that feels used.

You clearly didn't know what you had till I was gone.

The heart felt note that you held scrunched in your fist the day you realised I was gone for good, the tears that welled and fell.

You should have realised what you had. Because now I'm gone. And this time I'm not coming back. My hearts been hurt enough and I can not bring myself to let it be hurt by you once more.

I love you.

But I can't come back.

I hope you learned your lesson, and the soul that crosses your path next won't face the same fate as I.

Be better.

Love better.

I know you can do it.

You just have to try.

Loyalty isn't hard to find, but it must be returned for the relationship to work.

Figure out where your loyalties lie.

Figure out where your feelings rest.
Who holds them. Then stick to them. Don't let temptations lead you away or you'll loose that resting place.

Like you did me.

What we had, have what we had in the beginning again. Don't let it have the same ending.

Don't let something that is beautiful and magic turn into something sad and tragic.

No more sad tragic love affairs.

I want to be happy, and I want the same for you.

Maybe I'll visit you one day. Build up the courage to see you again.

When my heart is no longer hurting.

But time is taking its sweet time erasing you, your past mistakes.

I need time.

And I think you do to.

Find yourself.

Find your way out of that maze of a head of yours and put your feet on solid ground, no more flying away at the first tug of temptation.

Be honest and true.

Be loyal and good.

I wonder what the future may hold for us.

But for now its goodbye again Taehyung.

Find your way little tae-ger.

~From,

someone who loved you but you didn't love back right.

★。・★・。・★・。・★・。★