Ch.2

Max groaned. "Really? Now?" He asked. "Yes,now." She replied. "Why?" He nagged. "Because it's something called hard work,something you've never heard of." She explains. He sighs. Max remembers what happens if he doesn't obey. I'd rather kiss a toilet seat than follow her orders,he thought.

(Yeah. I got rather kiss a toilet seat from Home Alone!!!)

"Alright. Just let me change." He says. Clarisse nods. He hurriedly changes into new clothes. He wears a black jacket,with a locket his grandmother gave him,and a white shirt with a symbol on it. Clarisse just wears a black shirt,black skinny jeans,black flat shoes,and a red jacket. "You see,that's why no one dates you. You have to looks beautiful. Genuine." He states. She looks at him. "Oh,and I suppose you look handsome yourself?" She asks. "Why do you think I had many girlfriends?" He asked. "Um,I don't know. Maybe it's because most girls are stupid and like dicks like you." She points out. Hey!!!!!!! I am not a dick!!!!!!!! Max thinks to himself. He must have show his anger because Clarisse smirks. "Come on. We gotta go." She orders. Max shrugs and follows. She stops at the door,and faces Max. He looks at her. She smiles.

Is she gonna confess her undying love to me? He thought. Max knew deep down that Clarisse was beautiful. But he just wouldn't admit it to himself. He was to distracted by his ego.

"Well?" Clarisse asks. "Um...........?" Max manages. She sighs. "Open the door,dummy!" He gives her a look. "Why can't you?" He questions. "Because a gentleman is supposed to open the door for a lady." She explains. Right when he's about to,she sighs and opens the door herself. "Well,I guess you're not a gentleman. No wonder you had so many bad break-ups." She chuckles. Max would have more than anything liked to have smashed her face with a pan that moment. He let out a relaxing sigh to calm himself and followed Clarisse outside.

"So,how long will we be out here?" Max asks. "As long as it takes!" Clarisse replies. "Ugh!!! It's freezing!!!!" He added. Clarisse turns around and looks at him. "Then you should have brought a thick jacket like mine. Not a skinny one." "Haha." Max sarcastically responds. Clarisse turns around. She gasps. "There!!! That's a great photo!!!!" She runs to the spot. Max follows her. It's a couple watching a bridge in the snow. The girl is leaning on the man and his arm is wrapped around her. Clarisse stands 21 feet away and snaps the photo. "You like romance?" He questions. Clarisse nods,looking at the photo she just got.

"Okay. So here's the everyday schedule." Clarisse announces as they get back inside. "So this is the everyday life of a nerd." Max states. "Shut up." Clarisse orders. Max scoffs. "And first,we need to get a photo everyday. Then for the rest...............well,whatever happens happens." She informs. "I like this!!! Whatever happens happens. Now you're finally starting to let loose!!!! I read in a magazine about Paris that there's a Party of the Century in France,and everyone's invited. Let's go there!!!" Max suggested. Clarisse shook her head. "No. I don't think so." "Oh come on! Please can we?!?! You could get a good photo!!!!" Max backed up. "Well......." "Please!!!!" "Well,okay." Clarisse decided. "Yes!!! It starts 5:00 p.m. 'till 9:00 p.m.!!!" He informed. Clarisse nodded. She shrugged her jacket off. It landed on the couch. "I'm taking the bed. You can take the couch." I suggested,although it was more of an order. "Ugh! Fine!" Clarisse smirked.

"I'm going to sleep." Clarisse said. max raised a perfectly good eyebrow. "It's 10 in the morning." Clarisse only envied his ability to raise an eyebrow. She couldn't. "I like sleeping." She explained. He shrugged and nodded.

Clarisse woke to hear Max talking on the phone. She wanted to hear him. She walked closer and hid behind the wall. "Yeah. Aww,you're a babe. Totally. I don't lie. See ya? At the party? Ok. See ya." He hanged up. Ugh! He was using me to break another's heart! We're not going! Clarisse ran back to her room,making noise as she did. Her feet stomped the apartment and she made sure to bump into walls. Just to let Max know she heard. "Clarisse!!" He yelled. She locked her door. That! Ugh. he knocked on her door. "Please,Clarisse. Let me explain." He begged. Wait. Was he......begging? He was!!! She unlocked the door. "I like you begging. Makes you seem worthless. Beg!" She ordered. "Please." "What is it. You'll bore me with your patheticness. "Yes. I have a date." "And you'll break her heart." Clarisse interrupted. "Would you like to be the cause of it?" He asked. No. She wouldn't. "Be back at 10:59." Clarisse ordered. "Thank you." She nodded. He left to get ready.

She heard the door close. He left. And she had the place to herself. A party of her own! She had lots of fun that night without Max.

One week passed and Clarisse's anxiety wasn't calming. The police were doing all they could. But no matter what,they couldn't find Max. She tried to clam her breaths but it didn't work. Everyday,she had taken snapshots of the wonderful Paris in winter. It was the only thing that calmed her. Suddenly,her door busted open.

She looked at who busted it in shock.

There was standing a dirty,cut,messy,bruised,tired,circle under eyes,restless Max.

P.S. That's a pic of Max.

(What do ya think? Good chapter? Sorry it's short. Didn't have much time. Anyway,what happened to Max? Why did he disappear? Where was he? You'll have to read chapter 2 to find out I guess. I'll try updating tomorrow. Have to update Resurgent right now. Anyway,see ya later!!!! Bye!!!!!😃😃😃😃!!!!!!!)