Trump edging Biden in Arizona

"Wake up Sleepy Joe."

Joe Biden groggily opened his eyes. He immediately squinted at the bright ass light. He tried the sit up but then realized he was tied to a bed.

"Welcome Joe."

Joe averted his eyes to the speaker.

"Donald? Wuh huh buh huh-?" He stuttered. "Where the hell are we."

"The pride of phoenix arizona, the grand canyon." Mr trump answered.

"It's so damn hot! and there aren't even any kids around to smell! lemme sniff a child, donny, please just one hit!" Biden moaned, sluttily, feeling the withdrawal effects of not being able to gently grab a child the the shoulders and plant his wrinkly nose into their soft curls, and then just *SNNNIIIIIIFFFFFFF* in the aroma of youthfulness.

Donald walked closer to Biden. "No kid today Joe." He turned and walked away and announced with his back turned. "and the weather isn't the only thing here that's hot 🥺👉🏼👈🏼"
"Donald?" Joe biden questioned.

"You're so damn sexy joe." Trump told him. "I would give up golf for you. I want to to golf your cock head into my gaping asshole."

Donald Trump walked back to the tied up old pedophile once again. The orange wrinkly old pedophile put his hands on the belt of the democratic old pedophile.

Mr Orange pulled out Joe's wrinkly cock. "OwO your pp is secksy Joe >.<" Donny gasped.

"Don, i'm so fucking horny rn, touch my wrinkly old cock omg ughhhhh" Joe growled.

Donald obediently wrapped his greasy oranges cheeto fingers around Joe's "mini Biden."

He started to furiously pull the man meat back and forth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMGHGJHGHFHFHJMMMMMMGHFH, just like that, kitten~ 😩😩" Joe moaned hornily.

Donny spat on joe's pp, his spit made of pure McDonald's grease from the healthy diet of McDoubles he ate.

A second later, Joe spoke up again. "Just like that, Donny, I'm about to-"

Then mr trump stopped. He looked at joe and stepped back.

"Donald-!" Biden gasped. "Why'd you stop!!!! I'm so fuckingnnb honey go backk and rub my fat wrinkly old man cock rn!!!! donald 😠😠😡😡 rub my cockkkkkkkkkm!

Donny flashed his big boobs at biden then smirked and said, "i don't think you're a good enough boy, biden."

"Nooooo i'm so hornyyyttytjejdjdj pls babe plzzzzz touch my pp plssssss" joe whimpered.

"i want you to prove yourself, slut." donald said to him.

"pls i'm so horny i'll do anything ughhhh" joe cried out.

donald walked back and started to slowly stroke the wrinkly pp

"tell me government secrets, joe. tell me secrets about your presidential campaign" donald whispered seductively.

"i- uhhhhgg- im addicted to sniffing kids- i'm about to bust a nut BLKVLVLLLVBKRRRR!"

Then donald stopped again. joes let out a desperate groan. "donald! oh god please donald my wrinkly little cock can't take it anymore. i told you already!"

"you can do better, biden. everyone knows your addicted to smelling the scalps of small children. tell me something deeper."

donny went back and ever so slowly rubbed his thumb against the red tip of biden's dick. he wrapped all 5 greasy orange hands and started to pump his fist up and down.

"now try again, baby boy 😘💦🍆. tell me a real secret"

joe started to feel his cummie wummies coming back up and he needed to feel the sweet release this time. "Im sucking kim jong un's dick to get nukes so i can threaten obama so that he can kill all white people and cause a gay ethnostate!" He rushed out desperately. "now lemme make cummy wummies donny-!"

donald instead started to run out of the grand canyon.

"donald!!" biden yelled out.

"I can't believe you fell for my trap!" Donald yelled while running away. "Now i have your secrets! mwahahahahaha haha HAGAGSJEKEJDGEHEHHDHEJJKEJENDORN!!!!383$3!3!!:!!!" He yelled.

"but my penis!!!!!" biden yelled, still chained to the bed in the middle of the grand canyon.

"May god bless america, and your wrinkly cock, joe." Donald called out as he reached up to grab the ladder that a helicopter just released.

joe watched as donald flew away, and he was left in the canyon