Trump Generously Offers to Give Biden 30-Minutes Head

"Biden, I've called you here into the oval office to apologize 😔." Trump told the sun-burnt man sitting across from him.

"It was wrong of me to leave you in the grand canyon as i flew away in my helicopter with your secrets."

"For that, I sincerely apologize." Donald finished, looking at Biden to see if he accepted the apology.

"Donny. You left me there to die! Worse yet- you never let me cum!" Biden shouted.

"Biden, I know and I'm-"

The furious democratic presidential candidate cut him off. "I was in that giant rock's asscrack for hours in the blazing sun! And my dick was so hard and wrinkly and red and full of sperms that could grow into children after i implant my seed into the deep depths of a woman, and that child will grow up and I can sniff that child's warm scalp! But no! The cum was stuck in my cock!"

The republican leader chimed in again. "Biden, I know! So-"

Again, the dementia-coated child sniffer yelled over him. "My cock was SO HARD. My cum was SO WHITE. Or at least it WOULD HAVE BEEN. It WOULD HAVE been white if you stroked my damn wrinkly penis and let my semen gush OUT OF MY COCK but it didn't because you are a spy for PUTIN!"

Trump started one last time, more determined to get his point across. "Biden, I am sorry and I am-"

"Will you shut up, man???" He yelled, exasperated.

"No, I will NOT shut up, "man." I'm gonna sock your cock!" Trump exclaimed.

"Huh?" Biden was perplexed.

"I am generously offering to suck your wrinkly old cock for 30-minutes. I will let your seed gush into my mouth as an apology."
Trump explained.

Biden scoffed. "This is some sort of a joke, isn't it. So you can get me all riled up so I'll release the fact that Jeffrey Epstein is actually just being kept in my basement, tied up and wrapped in leather and used as my cumslut daily. Nice try, Donny, your tricks won't work this time."

Donald pulled out a pair of presidential handcuffs. "Use these on me." He said. "I can be your cumslut instead, daddy 😘."

Biden quickly snatched up the cuffs and pushed the president onto the floor. He then put a cuff around one of his hands and the other on a flag pole a few feet behind them, pushing Donny back as he did.

"No more tricks." Biden whispered as he pulled out his man meat.

"Wait a second-" Donald stopped him. "Hey Alexa! Set a timer for 30 minutes! And order me some McDonald's! And set a date for me to go golfing!"

Trump looked back into the eyes of Biden above him. "You can throat fuck me now, Democrat Daddy~"

Biden pushes a thumb into trumps mouth and pulled it open. He swiped his old man pp a few times before desperately shoving into Donald's luscious mouth.

Donny's esophagus felt so sticky and soft and yummy of his dick.

Don's tongue felt so crunch under his smegma crusted penis.

Mr 45th's teeth grazed his cock head ever so lightly as Joe pulled out. As lightly as Biden would place his nose into the soft locks of the hair of children.

Orange Man's uvula felt so tall and sexy as Joe repeatedly hit it while thrusting into the other's mouth.

30 minutes had gone so quickly. Just as Joe let out a loud "eskkkkkkkkk ekekek ekeeskkkkkkk ugh  UGH ugh guh skkkkkekekek GUH", Alexa had chimed in with a "Timer Complete."

Biden took a step back and put his cock away. Trump leaned his head up and gargled Joe's semen in his mouth, swishing it around like Listerine.

(Clean And Protect Virtually 100% Of Your Mouth. Visit Us To Learn More! Clean Virtually 100% Of Your Mouth And Kill Bad Breath with LISTERINE®. Types: Antiseptic Mouthwash, Fluoride Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Breath Spray, Breath Strips, Floss. Buy Listerine or Biden will cum in your throat.)

"Joe~" Donald moaned. "Your cum tastes just like Mcdonald's french fries! Mmmmm~"

Donald swallowed loudly and licked his lips. "Oh Joe, my dick is so hard and my ass is so wet and loose. Please fuck my puffy old asshole, Joe! Then eat my ass and spit your cum into my mouth!"

"No." Joe said solemnly. "Now, you will know what it's like to be locked up and horny. Goodbye Donald."

Joe dropped the key to the cuffs at the opposite side of the room, leaving them in Donald's sight but out of his reach. Joe left without another word.