Chapter 19

The next morning Slade walked into Blood's campaign office so that he could record what Blood was planning to do incase it just happened that Blood was killed that night. It would make sure that people in the city would know that the Green Arrow had no choice but to kill him if it came to that.

"So, is my army ready?" Blood asked and Slade nodded.

"I need you to make sure that everything is ready for the siege that is happening tonight, and I also need you to make sure that Oliver Queen dies tonight. He is beating me in the polls and if he is left alive, I can't rebuild this city the way in need to. So, I need him dead. Is that clear?" Blood asked and Slade nodded again.

Slade now had enough to incriminate Blood if he somehow ended up dead. He went back to the liar and gave the tap to Felicity, so that she could send in an anonymous tip once the siege started.

Later that afternoon Team Arrow was in the lair along with Shado. They saw a breach open and Barry, Wally, Jesse, and Caitlin walked through. As soon as that breach closed another one opened and Kara, Mon-El, Alura, and Astra walked through. Now that everyone was here Oliver went over the plan with them.

"Ok, now normal human can take these men down. We don't kill anyone unless it is absolutely necessary. What I want Team Flash and Team Supergirl to do is round all of these men up and bring them to a central location which will be the park. Once we get you get them all there my team will start shooting them with injection arrows and bullets that have the cure in them. Team Flash and Team Supergirl will be given syringes with the cure and can start injecting once everyone is in the park. Caitlin, if you could stay here with Felicity to watch her back and also fix anyone up that might get injured, I would appreciate it. Are there any questions?" Oliver asked.

No one had any questions, so everyone started to get ready for what they were going to have to do in a couple of hours. Caitlin and Felicity were helping the team fill the injection arrows and bullets so that they would be ready when the time came.

A couple of hours later the team was in the lair looking at all of the cameras that were set up all over the city and they see the army exiting from a few sewer drains around the edge of the city.

"Ok, I see the army is coming out from the sewer drain at the North, South, and West end of the city. They will spread around once they get into the city." Felicity said.

"Can you get a count of how many we will be dealing with?" Oliver asked.

"Looks like fifty or so. Give or take." Felicity said.

"Ok, Team Arrow get to the park, Team Flash and Team Supergirl, go and round them up for us so that we can take them down with the cure." Oliver said and all the members of Team Flash and Team Supergirl left to do what they had to do.

Team Arrow arrived at the park and there were already 10 mirakuru soldiers there so they started shooting them with injection arrows and bullets with the cure in them. About ten minutes later all of the soldiers were at the park and then everyone that was on Team Arrow's side was injecting the soldiers with the cure and making sure that they were knocked out so that the police could come pick them up and take them to prison.

"Ok, good job everyone. This is not over yet though. Everyone get back to the lair and Laurel and I will be there in a little while. We have to go take care of Blood and Rochev." Oliver said and the rest of the team nodded and left to go back to the lair.

"Where do you think Blood and Rochev are?" Laurel asked.

"Just got a text from Slade. They are at Bloods campaign office." Oliver said.

"Ok, so what's the plan?" Laurel asked.

"Slade said that they have mirakuru in their system, so we will have to cure them and then we hopefully will leave them alive for the police. If they give us to much trouble, we might have to take them down though. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though." Oliver said.

When Oliver and Laurel arrived at the campaign office, they saw that Slade, Rochev, and Blood were waiting for them. Slade rushed at them first and Oliver had to make it look good, so he stabbed him with one of the injection arrows that was empty, and Slade laid on the ground like he was out of it.

Rochev then charged at Laurel. They were fighting hand to hand until Laurel finally got the upper hand and she injected Rochev with the cure and was then knocked out. Blood charged at Oliver, but he was really no challenge for Oliver since he was not a fighter. Oliver injected him with the cure and then knocked him out. Oliver and Laurel then tied Blood and Rochev together and then Slade came over and put the recording beside them so it would be waiting there for the police to listen to.

When Oliver, Laurel, and Slade returned to the lair everyone was waiting for them. "So, how did it go? Sara asked.

"Blood was not problem. Rochev was a little better trained so it was a bit harder to take down, but I was better trained, so I was able to beat her." Laurel said.

Everyone nodded and then everyone said their goodbyes and Team Flash and Team Supergirl left. Once they were gone Slade looked at Shado and asked "So, do you want to stick with me, or do you want to go your own way now?"

"I think I am going to do my own thing now. Thanks for helping me get off of that island though. I will forever be grateful to you." Shado said.

"So, what are you going to do now Slade?" Oliver asked.

"I am going to go find my sons before they get into too much trouble like they did on the other earth." Slade said.

"Well good luck. Don't be a stranger." Oliver said and he shook Slade's hand.

"I'll be around kid. Until next time then." Slade said as he left.

Oliver turned to Shado and asked "So, what are you going to do?"

"If you don't mind, I would like to stick around for a while. I would like to be part of your team if that is ok." Shado said.

"Well, Welcome to the team." Oliver said and he shook her hand and then the rest of the team welcomed her.