Chapter 9: Breakfest

Third Person POV:

CC is seen walking to the room where (Y/n) is sleeping at, holding a dead bird in his blood covered gloved hand. His non-existing heart beated fast as he approached the room, excited to hang out with his darling. He opens the door, seeing (Y/n) sleeping peacefully in bed, making CC blush more at her adorable face. He approached carefully then gently placed his other hand on (Y/n)s warm and soft cheek, smearing some blood on her face. (Y/n) slowly awakens, with her beautiful (e/c) eyes looking into CCs cold dark ones.

(Y/n)s POV:

I quickly sat up backing away a little bit, my heart racing, as I shook a little.

"Y-You scared me!!" I said as I tried to calm down.

"I'm sorry my darling but I couldn't help myself, you just looked so cute!" He said as he was crawling towards me with something in his hand.

"W-What the fuck is that?" I asked looking at the object.

"This is a bird, it's for you!" He said as he places the dead bird down in front of me.

I was disgusted, but I didn't want to be mean, cause who knows if he could get angry if I didn't accept it.

"O-Oh... it's... very lovely.... th-thank you..." I said faking a smile.

"I'm glad you like it darling, now why don't you stay here while I get you some breakfast. I love you ~ ❤️" he said as he kissed my forehead making me shiver.

He walks out the room not closing the door behind him, letting light come into the room. Leaving me alone with my own thoughts. I take a better look around the room I was in. It was disgusting, some of the furniture was broken covered in black substance, I believe it could possibly be mold, I wonder how he could live in these conditions without at least getting a little bit sick or ill.

I then get up and look at the mattress, feeling more disgusted, since I had a better look at it. It was covered with yellow, red, and black stains. I believe the yellow stain was possibly urina (is that how you spell it?), the red stain obviously being blood, and the black stain also obviously being mold. I couldn't believe he was making me sleep on this.

"Does he want me to get sick!?" I thought to myself as I looked at the filth covered mattress.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard someone call my name. I turn around to see Cartoon Dog holding Aya in his arms looking excited.

"Morning, Y/n)!" He said smiling.

"Morning, Cartoon Dog and Aya!" I said returning a smile.

She shyly waves at me with a small smile, I then wonder why Cartoon Dog was carrying Aya.

"Is Aya okay?" I asked with worry on my face.

"It's been a while since she was able to walk... So, I'm gonna help this smol bean learn how to walk again!" Cartoon Dog said as he patted Ayas head which made her smile.

They only met one day and their already best friends.

"Okay, I wish you both luck!" I said smiling.

"Thanks!" They both say as they walk away.

Cartoon Cat the enters in holding a small bag. I look at him with confusion.

"Don't ask how I got this, just enjoy sweetie." He said as he gently tossed the bag to me.

(If you want to know where he got it from, he stole it from (Y/n)s home. But don't analyze the damn story, don't be saying, shouldn't her parents be looking for her and crap, hey it's hard to type stories off the top of my head, and sorry I sound salty)

I was able to catch it, I could smell the delicious aroma and slowly opened it to see (f/f). I smiled at him as I ate a little bit of my food. Enjoying the taste of it. As I finished Cartoon Cat looked at my face starring at me, which made me uneasy.

"I-Is something wr-wrong?" I asked.

"You have something on your cheek." He said pointing at my face.

Cartoon Cats POV:

She tried to wipe the food off her cheek, but it was the wrong cheek.

"Did I get it?" She asked me, making a cute confused face.

"No." I chuckled.

She continues to wipe the wrong cheek, causing me to chuckle more.

"How about now?" She asked me, still with the food on her soft cheek.

I walk over to her and kneel down gently grabbing her chin, turning her cheek towards my lips.

"I got it." I said as I licked her soft and warm cheek.

I could hear her let out a startled gasp as I do this, making me chuckle at her cute voice. I then, let go of her chin, seeing that her face has a soft blush dusting her cheeks. She shyly covers her face with her hands. I gently grab them, making her move her hands from her face.

"Don't hide your cuteness from me kitten~" I purred as I was slowly leaning in.

"D-Didn't you say you ha-had a surprise for me...?" She asked me.

"Of course darling, why don't you follow me." I said as I helped her up dragging her along with me.

Sorry that this chapter was short I couldn't think of anything sorry it's short but hope you enjoyed it. Yikes this chapter is a disaster...