Chapter 10: The Surprise

Music not mine

Warning there's some Foul Language, look for this if you want to avoid swear words:
⚠️Warning: Foul Language⚠️
This is when the Swearing stops:
🚫Foul Language over🚫

Warning their might be some violence towards animals! If you wish to not see it happen just look for this warning:
⚠️Warning: Gore & Violence!⚠️
This is when the violence stops:
🚫Gore and Violence over🚫
Third Person POV:

As CC drags (Y/n) along with him, she notices that they were going outside. But why? Doesn't CC come out only at night? This made (Y/n) a bit confused.

"Hey Cartoon Cat..." she said as she looked into his cold eyes.

"Yes my lovely Flower~?" He asked looking at her with loving eyes which made her feel uneasy.

"Wh-Why are we gonna out in the day time? Don't you usually come out at night?" She asked showing confusion.

"What I'm showing you can only come out during the day." He said as he kept dragging (Y/n) a long.

This confused her more, there are many things that come out during the day, like Robins, Butterflies (if butterflies come out at night too please correct me), etc. They stopped to a crevice which had a long drop.

"Is he going to throw me into this crevice!?" She thought to herself.

As she was lost in her thought, she felt herself getting picked up, held in a bridal position. She squeaked, as CC looked at her with love in his eyes, which caused her to shiver.

"Make sure you hold on tight my precious little delicate flower ~❤️" He purred as he got ready to jump.

(Y/n) buried her face into his chest, holding on tightly, as she felt the cold wind blowing at her. The cold wind goes still, indicating that they have landed. She slowly peeks from CCs chest, seeing that they have made it to the other side. She didn't realize that she was shaking.

"Aww is my flower cold?" CC chuckled as he was looking at (Y/n)s beautiful soft face.

Her (e/c) eyes, sparkled in the sunlight, her (s/c) skin looking so warm and soft to the touch, and her beautiful (h/l), (h/c) gently flowing from a small gust of wind. (Y/n) was just the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

They stay their in silence for a few minutes, before (Y/n) finally spoke.

"C-Can you put me down? I can walk..." She said as she avoided his eyes.

"Aww, but your just so warm." CC whined as he slowly brought her slightly closer to him.

This action caused her to freeze a bit, she tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Can we just get to the surprise already!?" (Y/n) squeaked struggling to get out of CCs grip.

"Fine." CC huffed as he put (Y/n) down, then grabbing her by her wrist.

After a few minutes of walking CC stopped letting go of (Y/n)s wrist, slowing turning to her.

"I need you to close your eyes please." He said with a creepy smile.

His creepy smile made her freeze, she felt scared because he might be planning something very bad. CC huffed then got closer.

"I said close your eyes..." he said in a dark tone.

(Y/n) quickly cover her eyes with her hands, so she doesn't have to look at his unsettling face. She then felt a gloved hand get placed on her shoulder, startling her a bit. She then felt herself getting slowly pushed forward.