🅴🅿 🆃🆆🅴🅻🆅🅴

Note: This sequel is not going to be as excessively long as the first book for reasons that primarily consist of me wanting to leave some things to the imagination and because I don't want to potentially lose interest in my work if it goes on for too long.

I need comments on your opinion of how many chapters would suffice for this so comment below:

-TEN MORE CHAPTERS (plot would speed up hella quick and it will be dramatic, we'll focus on less POV's but I'll give you a choice on that as well)

-FIFTEEN MORE CHAPTERS (the plot will continue on its same pace and I'll write within my original plans for this book----with a bonus ending)

-TWENTY MORE CHAPTERS (the plot will progress much like my original plans at a slower pace---with a bonus ending and extra scenes)

I highly suggest you comment here because I don't want any of my readers to feel as if they didn't get the ending they anticipated based off other's comments and votes. Just a quick little comment of 'this' or 'yes' so there won't be any pissed people who inbox me. Trust me, I've gotten some nasty messages because of the way I develop my stories, but yet that person didn't put in an input. I know people are shy about commenting so if you feel it's better to personally message me then that's fine with me too!

Second announcement involves my next series after this one. I have multiple stories ready to go but I'll give you a choice of those, it'll be at the end of the chapter since I might be boring you with all this stuff, enjoy!

There is violence in this chapter so take caution.

Victor's POV

"Are you going to continue to argue with me on this? Because I can tell you right now that you're not gonna be the one to win on this matter nor change my mind," I told Jahmiah as we sat in his hotel room.

That night we got his things from his dad's place, I got him a hotel room to stay in because he didn't want to stay with a friend and my parents wouldn't allow him in my house. Mama and dad both don't like him and it was understandable considering the situations we've been in. If I would've brought him there, they most definitely would've kicked him out and fussed at me more than what they already did.

He's been staying in this hotel for over a month now but he's now suddenly worried about the price of staying here especially since I'm the one paying for it. Jahmiah doesn't have a job and although it's best he gets one, I insisted on paying for it myself because I don't want him struggling with balancing his money with food, the hotel room, and all other necessities.

I want him to have the best possible living comfortably but he wants to start an argument about it.

"Yeah, I don't know what you thought would happen! I can't have you paying for me no more, you going well out your way just to make sure I'm good. It's not cool and I need to do this for myself," he lit a backwoods as he sat on the bed in his towel. I know we're arguing right now but the way he sitting is gonna make me act up. Legs spread out, body still wet, and he's smoking looking all sexy blowing out the smoke in long swirls, sheesh.

"That's not up to you Jahmiah on how much I care for you and want to help. I feel the need to help and that's what I'll do because it's what I want. I know you not used to nobody taking care of you but I got it on lockdown and it's not like I don't have enough money to pay for this," I stood in front of him as he rolled his eyes huffing out.