My Shifting Experiences

Hi! This is where I will be updating my shifting experiences, since it's kind of hard to find people who tell us if they actually shifted or not.

I think I tried to shift a few times while I was too tired, and I ended up falling asleep for all those times. :( But, I had one small experience which helped me believe even more in shifting realities!

Experience 1: I was using the Raven Method (explained in an earlier chapter), and I thought I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night because I thought I had to pee, but I literally had no urge to pee whatsoever. I sort of sleep-walked into my bathroom, without turning the lights on, which was weird because usually, it would have been pitch black. After noticing how it was oddly visible, I realized my vision was kind of grey and foggy. I looked up at the mirror in my bathroom and saw myself, but when I looked around the mirror everything was grey, unlike my bright blue bathroom walls. My sink was different too, and the walls were made out of stone, I think... There was some type of thick fog in the air, no idea what that was. But at that point, I realized something was different. Unfortunately, once I realized I was no longer in my current reality, I remember getting WAY too excited and I woke up. So tip for future me: CALM YOUR SH!T.

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure as to exactly what happened, since it was so short, and I also don't know exactly where I shifted to (I was trying to shift into Hogwarts), but it was so, so, so cool to have actually shifted successfully! It took around 4 tries to get to this point, which was amazing!

Experience 2: For this try, I attempted the Alice in Wonderland Method(also in earlier chapter), and oh wow it was challenging. I had to focus so hard it almost harder than school, rip. I had gotten through to the "soul combining" part of the method, and I was picturing myself sleeping on a desk in a classroom(of Hogwarts). And it was super odd, because I felt my body change from a lying down position, to a sitting position, even though I didn't move. It physically felt like I was sitting down on a chair, with my head resting on a desk. At this point, I was super hesitant to lift my head up and open my eyes because I wasn't 100% sure that it had worked, but it sure felt like it did. I literally kept my eyes closed and did not move, I was literally in shock. Then, I relaxed my mind and thought about other things for a second, and fell asleep. Yeah, I would.