Extra Tips

Just for some extra help, these are a few tips that I found useful:

1.) When you're trying to shift, try to do it at a time where there's not much else to think about.

- I've tried it a few times with a *boy* on my mind, and I always get distracted and start thinking about him instead :/

- If there's a lot of schoolwork/stress/etc going on, it's a lot harder to relax and focus when trying to shift

2.) Write your script down, BY HAND!

- It's been proven many times that writing notes down by hand helps to "engrave" it in your mind/subconscious, so it's better to have a little notebook/papers filled with your script rather than something typed

3.) Don't be too tired

- I'm sure a lot of people get frustrated when they wake up and realize that they fell asleep instead of shifting(me too rip) so if you can, try shifting on a weekend, or a day where you can go to bed earlier than usual.

- Try not to shift before a day with a lot of homework due, and try not to stay up too late before shifting

4.) Visualization is key!!!

- Sometimes it's hard to imagine yourself IN your desired reality, and you get stuck just thinking about a few still images instead. Watching a few animated Youtube videos about your desired reality could help!

- There's also a lot of really detailed ASMR videos of sounds from a fictional storyline as well, so you could also listen to those as you shift to help you better visualize!

- If there's extra noise in your bedroom/wherever you're trying to shift from, try to imagine that sound as part of your desired reality(i.e., the clock ticking is from the classroom of my desired reality, the wind blowing is the wind from a snowy day in my desired reality, etc).

5.) Get comfy

- When shifting, I'll sometimes get the urge to fidget or move so before you shift try to get in the most comfy position, with no limbs touching, and no annoying blanket lumps.

6.) Listen to subliminals!

- If you listen to subliminals, it can really help your subconscious be more open to shifting realities. 

- However, before listening to a random subliminal off of Youtube, you really have to make sure that the subliminal script is 100% safe. This is really important; If it contains even the slightest bit that contradicts your script/what you had in mind, it could alter your desired reality or make it harder to shift.

- I will make a future section about subliminals! I do make commissioned subliminals where I share the subliminal script with you(via google docs) to ensure that it's 100% safe, but I'm planning to write about how to make your own subliminal yourself!