"Thanks, Captain."

A/N: Guys is it fine that I just use quotes for chapter names or is that cringe? 

xD 

Also sorry if I missed something in this chapter like a grammar/spelling error or something doesn't line up or make sense. If you see something like that you can let me know and I'll fix it <3 

---

Tubbo's POV

I'm really worried honestly... Tommy didn't stream today or yesterday, nor has he responded to any of anyone's messages the last two days. I decided to take the day off as well, because I'm quite stressed and worried. I put a message out on my discord letting my fans know and go to the Youtuber discord. (A/N: I assume Tubbo has a fan discord?) Wilbur has been asking around about Tommy as well, but there's nothing. What sucks even more is the fact that Tommy has been to Wilbur's office and even my house but we haven't been anywhere close to his. I don't believe I know his address at all. If I did you bet I'd have my parents take me. This is really serious. However I don't think they would let me... 

Wilbur Soot: Nothing? He hasn't responded to anyone?

Quackity: I've called him a few times but there's nothing, same with Dream, Sapnap, George and Bad. It's like they've vanished. I don't have their direct numbers, but I can try and get Skeppy to call Bad at least. 

Wilbur Soot: Okay, that sounds good. I have Dream and George's number (and Dream they definitely have Sapnap's), so I can try to directly call them too, even though I know they prefer discord...

Quackity:  You know, this might be a prank that turns into a youtube video. "My friends and I GHOSTED fellow Youtubers for A WEEK and here's what happened!" 

Wilbur Soot: If it is, I fucking swear I'm going to kill all of them.

Quackity: But I don't think it is. Multiple Youtubers have stopped replying and streaming without any notice whatsoever within the span of a week. I heard Markiplier just disappeared too. 

Tubbo: This is really awful guys.

Tubbo: I'm starting to freak out. What if they were taken too? What if we're taken next???? I'm really scared honestly. 

Wilbur Soot: We just gotta wait it out Tubbo. Don't worry. Maybe we can call local police departments, however I think we should wait a few more days first. We don't know if they're really missing either. I'm going to give it a week tops and for now brush it off as a coincidence. I don't know what else we can do. I'll call who I can directly right now... hopefully we'll get some explanation.  

Tubbo: How can all that be just a coincidence??? It can't be! 4 Youtubers have either ended up in comas or just have been missing all together! Then on top of that the others just stop responding?? None of them have been known to do that! 

Jschlatt: What's going on? Sorry I haven't been able to be on much today.

Wilbur and Big Q explained the situation, and Schlatt said that if there was anything he could do let him know. I said I'd contact Tommy, and Wilbur took George and Dream, Quackity was contacting Skeppy. I clicked on the contact name Tommy, and called him.  I put the phone up to my ear, and heard the phone softly ring. I waited and waited, for what seemed like an hour until-

'Hello,"

"Tommy??"

"This is Tommy's cell, please-"
I hang up and try again and nothing. The same voice message. I let Wilbur know that I had no luck.