27

16+ content; skip if not comfortable!

Jinyoung opened the door, hurrying up because Yugyeom is punching his arms and trashing around.

"Let me go you bastard!" Yugyeom screamed, punching him.

Jinyoung had enough and threw him at the floor, while Yugyeom cried at the pain he felt.

Jinyoung thought that Yugyeom was going to stop and submit but no.

Yugyeom standed up and punched him in the face and attempted to run away; keyword, attempted.

Jinyoung felt his cheek get punched and sure it'll end a bruise, but he is not going to let go of Yugyeom just because he got punched.

Jinyoung grabbed Yugyeom's wrist tightly, leaving a mark.

Yugyeom panicked, and tried letting go but Jinyoung pulled him and threw him at the floor again; hard.

Yugyeom's arms and legs hurted as fuck, and he was sure it was going to leave a bruise for months.

Yugyeom still tried to get up but Jinyoung pinned him to the ground, while Yugyeom struggled.

Yugyeom screamed for help, but ofcourse no one can hear him.

"Shut the fuck up. You've done enough trouble." Jinyoung said glaring at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom was about to say something but was cutted off by a kiss on the lips.

Jinyoung bit Yugyeom's lip, that made Yugyeom yelp and Jinyoung slid his tounge inside of the younger.

Jinyoung tasted every bit of Yugyeom's mouth. The kiss lasted about for thirty seconds.

Jinyoung pulled out and a strand of saliva is seen.

"P-please don't..." Yugyeom sobbed, bursting into tears, who the fuck won't?! He is going to be raped for fucks sake.

Jinyoung couldn't careless about Yugyeom's tears, it even made him want to fuck Yugyeom more.

Jinyoung is trying to remove Yugyeom's clothes, but he kept kicking.

Jinyoung is loosing his patience.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

Three hard slaps was heard at the house. Jinyoung's handprints are shown on both of Yugyeom's cheeks.

"If you don't stop, I will fucking kill your brother and maybe his husband also. So you better behave." Jinyoung said making Yugyeom steady, and Yugyeom cried silently.

He didn't want Mark to die.

Jinyoung removed Yugyeom's jeans and boxers.

Jinyoung started to lean in and kiss the cock of his angel, and Yugyeom yelped.

When Jinyoung started sucking, he heard Yugyeom whisper "please stop." He must've been tired to be thrown at floor and from trashing around. Poor baby.

Jinyoung still continued to bob his head.

Yugyeom does not like this,

but why is his body reacting to it? why did it felt so good? Yugyeom is ashamed. Yugyeom want's to go home and send this guy to jail.

Yugyeom letted out a moan, that surprised him.

Why did he moan? He doesn't like it so why?

Jinyoung stopped and pulled away.

"You say to stop, but your body doesn't." Jinyoung laughed.

Jinyoung sat on the floor and lifted Yugyeom's legs and placed it on his shoulders.

Jinyoung sucked on his fingers until it was very wet, and entered Yugyeom with two fingers making Yugyeom shocked and sob.

He thrusted slowly so he doesn't hurt his Yugyeom more.

When Jinyoung thinks that he can enter he removes the fingers, and zips down his pants.

Yugyeom saw the action and tried getting away, but ofcourse, Jinyoung grabbed his legs.

Jinyoung entered slowly, making Yugyeom scream.

"Please stop! I don't want this!" Yugyeom sobbed, trying to wipe his tears but his tears keep streaming down his face.

"Shush. I don't want anything coming out of your mouth except my name and your moans." Jinyoung said, thrusting a bit faster making Yugyeom moan, with a sniff.

Jinyoung entered fully and kissed Yugyeom's lips, while he thrusts.

Yugyeom fidgets, while tears still streams down his face.

Jinyoung stopped the kiss, and thrusted fast making Yugyeom moan loudly, and making him cum.

Jinyoung smiled seeing this, while he thrusts harder.

It's finally over.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom went out of the bathroom. Jinyoung is drying Yugyeom's hair.

"I just got raped, and I reacted to it. I am a horrible person." Yugyeom thought, he is just starring into the air, to broken to say anything.

"Mark hyung, Jackson hyung, please save me."

--

so sorry for not updating for almost a month, and for the shitty smut.

my past crush just confessed to me (girl) and idk what to do and idk if i still like her help me 😭

!no proofread!